Santa Donato is recruiting

DeletedUser

We are now 111th in the ranking and we aim on the top 10. We need active players who are ready to donate a money to the town.

j4y5tr1ng

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you let me join your town ill donate have of the money im getting from jobs

DeletedUser

re

what's your name in game? Send mp to j4y5tr1ng or Basstard

Now 104th in the ranking, Hurry up, dont miss this chance, 1 place left !!

DeletedUser

re

We are now 90th in the ranking, residences are under construction.

We are starting now to receive your requests, send mp to Basstard !

DeletedUser

re

we're now 75th, town progress fast but we still need members.

We need Soldier and dueler !!

DeletedUser

re

We're 59th in ranking

WE NEED SOLDIER AND DUELER -----» Active !

Send mp to j4y5tr1ng

DeletedUser

ree

:dryg:What up folks :p It was a long time since I came to speak to you on the-west forum. The town is now ended and we are 31th in ranking for some weeks (maximum for us).;)

Situation is favourable for all people interested to join town. I ask for no donation :laugh:, the town is 100 % built and we're part of alliance - LN-, what gives more possibilities for free shopping :cool:.

Besides, all decisions are democratically made, All opinions are important. The black list of the town forum allows a maximum protection for every members since duelers and soldiers avenge every attacks made against our members. :p

:dryg: I'm looking for soldiers and duelers particularly but every active players are welcome in Santa Donato. :dryg:

New-} Santa Donato II simple percentage under building with 21145/42800 (Tailor, Gunsmith and General Store lvl 7), So we also have place for builders !!! :)

DeletedUser

ree

I still have places !!!

Who's the faster lucky?

Send telegram to j4y5tr1ng or others conselor from the town !!

P34c3, hope we'll see you soon ;)