Santa Clause Hat ?????

DeletedUser

Does Anyone know if the Santa Clause hat is anything special? Or is it just for the holiday spirit?

DeletedUser8054

Hmm, its rather strange isnt it? To gain a gift of christmas spirit you have to kill somebody.. I hope thats not how my christmas will turn out next year ^^

DeletedUser5987

ok,a year has passed,i still have my christmas hat.does it do anything this year?

DeletedUser

ok,a year has passed,i still have my christmas hat.does it do anything this year?

Contributes to the festive mood? Makes you look silly? Especially if you try to coordinate it with a purple ball gown.

Facetiousness aside, that quest was a cute little gag quest last year and is not being offered this year. Logic dictates that there is no usefulness attached to the Santa hat.

DeletedUser

Got it and the Easter Egg!!
Wonder if they will have any New Years Firecrackers or Valentine's Day Candy...?

DeletedUser

it is a nice item to collect and looks good on your profile when you have it on.
not worth a lot but if you need few $ it helps in lower level

DeletedUser

I think they added something to it, btw, what does the holiday set do?:indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian::indian:

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr. Technical! I realized that a while ago, what does the set do?

DeletedUser8627

Very similar to all the other sets.

This one adds luck bonus when wearing it which other sets do not.

Check here -> Item sets