sad

DeletedUser8950

I like how by most of us, you really just mean you and Gizmo.

And Alex, I don't care how self-assured you are, calling someone your sister as a pick-up line is just creepy and nothing else. You're not being cute, clever, or subtle - everyone knows what you're doing, and I can guarantee no one likes it.
However, er, foward, that post is, I agree with it!;)

DeletedUser

i call he a sister cause she is like a sister it's not a pickup line

DeletedUser

Oh. She's like a sister to you? Someone who lives halfway across the world, someone whom you've never met, and someone whose voice you've probably never heard, is your sister? You must have a pretty jaded view of what a sister is.

How the hell does that work? Oh wait, it doesn't. It's just creepy and you're trying to pass off your desperate attempt at a pick-up as friendship.

DeletedUser

Oh. She's like a sister to you? Someone who lives halfway across the world, someone whom you've never met, and someone whose voice you've probably never heard, is your sister? You must have a pretty jaded view of what a sister is.

How the hell does that work? Oh wait, it doesn't. It's just creepy and you're trying to pass off your desperate attempt at a pick-up as friendship.

thats how my real sister was for 7 years

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Alex you are a dexterous, tangential, deceitful, domineering, impulsive, introverted,
nonconsiencious, volatile person, who is defiantly not conceited.

DeletedUser5046

Alex you are a dexterous, tangential, deceitful, domineering, impulsive, introverted,
nonconsiencious, volatile person, who is defiantly not conceited.

geee. . .dun be to harsh on alex^^

i wish he would understand tat

DeletedUser3717

It only messaging they don't even count towards your post count.

Saying that I have over 300 messages sent to Angeliah013, Thats not with having no life and staying on all the time, Those messages have been throughout the time I started till today.

Saddest thing I ever done?

On the forums, Probably argue with a moderator about my signature infractions.

In real life?

Go to hell, I ain't saying.

I'm usualy not the one to say 'Lets get back on topic, Leave Thealex90 alone' But lets just do that for the forums sake.

(Spain does wierd things to you ;)