Rush on Tombstone

DeletedUser37775

Hi, has anyone else been getting a message when the game screen is about to load...
"Attention-An error occurred : hash mismatch " ?

I have been getting it for the last 2 days after there were 5 quits by players in a row just
before game was about to start.

DeletedUser

The Bugs section is the place to raise this and it has been raised...many times. They say they're looking into it. ETA? Your guess is as good as mine.

DeletedUser37775

Ok, however this post was made a few hours before it was reported as a bug. After asking other players it seemed that it was only affecting me which is why I posted here and asked the question

DeletedUser

No worries. I wasn't having a go by the way, just pointing out. :)
I hope it is okay now.

DeletedUser38357

Tried 2 times to play rush to T0mbstone, Place my figure and it will not move from the start spot, what am I doing wrong??

DeletedUser26820

Hi, has anyone else been getting a message when the game screen is about to load...
"Attention-An error occurred : hash mismatch " ?

Yes, sir, I get them quite often.
Never here in-game though.
It's typically Hole #3 and happens more than statistically probable.
Kidd tees off, shanks it, kicks over his beer in disgust, and then has to fend off a gator while wading into the water to get his ball back.
Again, it happens more often than statistically probable.

In the moment, I've never called it a "Hash mismatch", as I'm tied up with the beer cart girls getting another beer for Kidd... well, one for him and two for me but who's counting... Checking out my lie for a 2-stroke to par, but I'll start betting on the gator if we're calling it a "Hash mismatch" going forward.