Rules Revisions - Discussion thread

Senoras*B

The Adventure issue is going to be taken very seriously and if players are going to continue messing around in this game mode, they will find themselves with hefty punishment against their account.
Are we messing around again? When the rules come live...
First days players where scared to get ban for almost anything they did. They didnt give points and everyone show their best behaviour.
Few days later we are giving points (not sure can we give points? coz nothing is clear in rules) but because no one know what we can do and it's for everyone's interst to get as big reward as possible, we share.
And now there is games that result for 35-35 and no world about draws in any chats. Team killing is back and I feel that people leave at pre-lobby more than usual coz they don't play with those who aren't giving unmerited rewards if they are in a losing team (and you can predict outcome of the game when you see the teams.)

Nice rules, poor execution. Fix the cause of the problems, don't punish on behavior that is result of bad facilities (unbalanced teams, reward state system... I guess adventures are messing around again I'm waiting something to happen #soon. :)