RP: Bank Robber

DeletedUser19883

The town of Ghost has just been robbed, looks like that New Yorker from the posters made it out with $20,000 dollars. I think it was the guy from the poster, the cattle rustler. Better tell the sheriff and help get on his trail quick before he reaches the border!

DeletedUser19883

He is not in Bloody Hills county anymore. The Phantom City Sheriff saw someone of that description passing though a few hours ago.

DeletedUser

i have found both npc's and in both cases they are numerous hours away. the new guy is more than six...and when i click on duel, with both npc's, i always receive the message that he could not duel for 48 hours.

now, i like the idea and support any changes that will move this game forward but i'm not sure i'm prepared to put in the efford. given what i understand of the rewards, i'm not sure it's worth the long distance trave in order to camp a town until the dude is available. but, as i have already said, i like the idea - i guess i'll have to wait untill a npc surfaces in my part of the world.:dry:

DeletedUser

well in his profile he does say "YOU FAIL." maybe he already left the country?

Diggo11

He's been knocked out now, behind bars :) However the Sheriff is wondering where the banks $20,000 got to, I hope nobody took a cut of the stolen money :p

DeletedUser

Apparently it wasn't anyone that knocked him out :dry:

If you find this guy, let me know and I'll go have a crack at him!

DeletedUser

lol it's now got him behind bars and it says (Banned) next to his name.(tumble)

DeletedUser

good idea but failed horribly due to admin error. by the time npc was fixed there were already bunch of people waiting for him in his town.

kinda unfair to those who found him first.

i hope next RP will be more successfull (tumble)

Diggo11

Apparently it wasn't anyone that knocked him out :dry:

If you find this guy, let me know and I'll go have a crack at him!
He did get knocked out, you missed him by four minutes ;D

lol it's now got him behind bars and it says (Banned) next to his name.(tumble)
Don't forget he's been stripped of weapons & face coverings and been put in handcuffs!

good idea but failed horribly due to admin error. by the time npc was fixed there were already bunch of people waiting for him in his town.

Presented my list of changes to Phil, next one should go much more smoothly if followed :)

DeletedUser

I got a good shot at him, and I think I was the first to reach Far South (and some of his stops along the way too), so I don't think it wasn't completely unfair. :)

But I agree that this NPC stuff had its flaws. He was knocked out very quickly, and probably just a few people got the chance to attack. That doesn't seem very fair on a server with thousands of players.

I also think his level was too high. To beat him you needed to be a pretty high level too, but at that level the reward (money) is pretty useless.

DeletedUser

no one seemed to care to ask, but what with that speedy sleigh medal?

DeletedUser

I assumed the medal was related to how fast the character was moving around the map last week.