Route66 - Recruiting

DeletedUser

All Shops Maxed, gunsmith on level 12. There is 33 people in town, accepting a few more till max capacity. Join now quick...
Route66 - Recruiting:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MAY 30th

Town Hall (10) Maxed
Residences (7)
Bank (7)
Hotel (5) Maxed
Gunsmith (8)
Tailor (8)
General Store (8)
Mortician (1) Maxed

also part of the W.W.P.A alliance, 10+ towns

Still looking for active players, :indian:
ingame contact aeke002, or leave a reply here

DeletedUser

i'll want jion
why my town are not active (not owner no active for 1 for 2 weeks )
so i will look a (like very) active
i'll leave my there one when you ready an invitation
if i want plz respond

DeletedUser

come

yea we have room, send an ingame message to aeke002, ill try find you:D

DeletedUser

shadow hunter

hey mate shadow hunter said he join ECON in 3 days (refer to globex reruitment post)

how come you never joined shadow hunter?:p

DeletedUser

Would Route66 like to join the Eastern Coalition, its a new alliance thats forming and we need good towns to join.

DeletedUser

hey mate shadow hunter said he join ECON in 3 days (refer to globex reruitment post)

how come you never joined shadow hunter?:p

i sent him an ingame invite when he had no town... not to sure really

DeletedUser

Would Route66 like to join the Eastern Coalition, its a new alliance thats forming and we need good towns to join.

thanks but im in the WWPA, western wolf pack alliance.
we got 19 towns and have a swarm of builders that go town to town till the funds are used up then they move on.
we just finished our alliance admin stuff and are forming a swarm of duelers for alliance defense.

feel free if you want to join the alliance:indian:

DeletedUser

Route 66 Stats

June 4 2009

Members: 21
Avg Level: 32

Town Hall: 10
Residences: 8
Bank: 7
Hotel: 5
Gunsmith: 8
Tailor: 8
General Store: 8
Mortician: 1

:indian:Just Upgraded Residences, were looking for more active players. Must be over level 10. We'll help you grow.

:huh:We have a strong alliance with 19 towns and free town hop for purchases(2day pass).

:mad:All types of players wanted. Expansion of town will mean more responsibilies required if you want to be an official.

DeletedUser

just wanted to say thanks for letting me join your town ill do my best to suporrt you any way i can.

DeletedUser

shopping

hey all just wanted to say our alliance has 19 towns with a free 2 day pass and access to 19 towns, with all their shops. ill be back in town later tonite, doing a bit of shopping..:bandit:

DeletedUser

Expansion Pack

We now have a team of 7 builders working at once so our town will get an xp boost within the next few weeks, Come join now....:nowink:

DeletedUser

Route 66 Stats

June 11 2009

Members: 32
Avg Level: 32

Bank: 10
Gunsmith: 9
Tailor: 10
General Store: 10

Only Gunsmith and Residences to build, Join now...

:indian:Just Upgraded Residences, were looking for more active players. Must be over level 10. We'll help you grow.

:huh:We have a strong alliance with 19 towns and free town hop for purchases(2day pass).

:mad:All types of players wanted. Expansion of town will mean more responsibilies required if you want to be an official.

DeletedUser

Wow the towns grown by 7000 points and gone up 100 places in rank in 7 days

DeletedUser

Town Update

Route 66 Stats

June 15 2009

Members: 26
Avg Level: 29

Bank: 10
Gunsmith: 11
Tailor: 10
General Store: 10

Only Gunsmith and Residences to build, Join now...

DeletedUser

Closing

Town now has 37,376 points,
if you want in now just send me an in game message, already got 30 people in town and a few others were waiting on. now much room left:indian:

DeletedUser

Maxing Out

We have 33 people in town and have all buildings maxed except gunsmith which is at level 11. send ingame text or leave a message here.

:indian: