Role-call

DeletedUser

Zenthamos here, new entirely to the game...So far I have no idea what I am going to be...So I guess I am just a wild card for now.

DeletedUser

Anyone gonna avoid the first spawn areas and explore the rest of the map for a less congested spot for their town(s) placement?
Is this how they always start a world? Everyone massed in one area with founder towns in those sectors?

DeletedUser

i'm gonna be hard to find in this world

Hint --> I'm gonna be full hiding

DeletedUser

Builder, Creating my own town as seen in Recruitment. Cowboys from hell, i have 14 spots reserved. Reserve your spot now.

Located 6 spaces from the Left and 3 from the top.. Near the middle. Almost have enough to make it.

DeletedUser

I focus on setting traps now i am 1st on server but i think its just took o little time to others to be beter then me :)

DeletedUser

Just building I think, I hope to get my own town and advance it quicky, maybe making alliances and making a huge empire

Never going to happen but oh well :D

DeletedUser

Roll Call

Greetings

I am making my way toward adventurer at the moment. I am looking to settle to the west and would be interested in helping with a town if you could use an animal handler. Just give me a holler.

Bene

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game, this is my first time playing. I've looked at the careers and I think I'm gonna be worker. any tips would be welcome.

DeletedUser

I am playing this world. Will probably go the bandit or soldier route when I get to level 10..

Is there a town up yet?

DeletedUser

i havent decided what im gonna be yet probably either a soldier or an adventurere, since im a builder in world one and want to try something different lol

DeletedUser

New to the game but already a short bit from lvl 10 :) I like it so far and can't wait to learn everything. Still *homeless* but I'm sure that won't last long and I'm busy learning it all anyway :)

DeletedUser

New to the game but already a short bit from lvl 10 :) I like it so far and can't wait to learn everything. Still *homeless* but I'm sure that won't last long and I'm busy learning it all anyway :)
If you are active its good you can fast learn it what skill you focus on?