Rip-off chests :(

DeletedUser30417

The minimum value for premium chests contents was raised from $5k to $8k. So items like Athos Foil on Bob Builder's pants won't drop anymore from premium chests. The odds of getting a good drop are probably better now than it was before.

DeletedUser

Hmm, where did we admit we reduced the value?

Adding new items to the premium chest is not reducing the value of the chest.

Adding Lincoln's which has been available in shops for more than 3 years and therefore is a very common item compared to any of the other items ever dropped from a Premium chest is reducing the value.

Adding Golden Bullet which has been available in shops for more than 3 years....

Adding Golden Buffalo which....

Get the picture? To any customer of yours who has been playing for a few years in an old world that is significantly reducing the value of the chest. Seriously, Da Twista, do you disagree with that???

-xq

DeletedUser8627

Those items were drastically changed, they are not the same items that were in the game three years ago. They just have the same name and image as those items.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, I don't think that anything available in a steel chest should also be available in a premium chest that is more than 8 times more expensive than the steel chest. I think that the shiny named items should only be available from a steel box and that truly premium items that cannot be dropped or found in a steel box should be worth that much money / bonds. I know that it is a gamble opening a box, but I would be very upset if I found a Lincoln's hat in my premium chest and as a result, I do not currently see the premium chests as value for money.

I think that last phrase "value for money" is the issue that a lot of people are now having with the newly adjusted premium boxes. If there was only the chance of rare, non-set or non-collector set items like: Howdah, Golden Tomahawk, Inno belt, sniper rifle, elephant gun, Rudolf etc from a premium box, more people would perceive them as getting premium items and being value for money.

On a side note, why don't Inno release the: Inno shoes, Inno clothes etc with good stats and a set bonus for completing all the Inno parts? These items would only be available from premium chests and would be tradable? That might make premium chests worth it if there wasn't the risk of getting junk items and you could complete the "Inno Set."

DeletedUser

Those items were drastically changed, they are not the same items that were in the game three years ago. They just have the same name and image as those items.

That doesn't make them rare in any way, though. They ARE the same items that have been available three years ago, in the sense that if you bought one of these items during the last three years you still own it. That is what makes this a rip-off in old worlds.

DeletedUser19518

Yes. We all understand that xqrtska has a point. So as Da twista has a point. There is a gap that imho confused many of us.