Riding Animals And Sets

• Thread starter Belle Starr Colt
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That was just ideas, but I'd rather see developers to decide which bonuses sets will get.... Regular set bonuses like LP for gentleman and dancer's, construction LP for pilgrim's etc. would be enough if you ask me, but rebow wanted to hear some other ideas.... Main idea here is to add unused animals into sets, so they become useful...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

If the new sets get a bonus no one really needs, then this was all in-vain.

Which is why I think its important you figure out exactly what bonus these animals should add to the sets.
Better to overdo it and let the community and devs tone it down to a realistic level, then to underdo it, and give the devs an impression that no one really cares.

DeletedUser

the full set bonus of the gentlemen's set is already quite extraordinary, i doubt they'll pump it higher anytime soon. the same applies to the other sets.

Red Falcon

I really don't think it matters what extra bonuses the riding animals would give to these sets. At least not in my opinion. Whether they give small bonuses to fort battles, crafting, or something else entirely, I would like to see all those pretty much unused horses get out into good use already!

DeletedUser

I believe that all the animals shouldnt be part of a set. Maybe only the white horse could be added to the pilgrim's set.

DeletedUser

Very good idea Belle. :)

I've always felt so sorry for my pony, my white horse, and for my Arabian, they just follow me around but they are never used. Animals like to serve their owners, they want to be ride.

And the sets could gain some more points for the jobs an all-round setting can't do. I still like to be able to do all jobs, I really like not to have to re-spec for doing some job for a quest.

Specially when I think of that it costs me real money to re-spec for quest jobs where the output is so poor as we have seen them. I think of the high level quests like the Circus quest and the Hope dies Last quest where the reward is a box where we risk to get crappy items. Getting a fancy cotton shirt as I got from my Circus quest box where I spent real money, money I could have spent on other things, to be able to finish it, that is simply not Ok. And now the latest change in the reward for finishing the Hope dies Last quest where the nice named pants were exchanged with a pair of fancy army pants, a pair I already have, where the box is the only other alternative and I risk to get some other level 20-something item from it.

Adding the horses to the sets so an all-round build is possible would be nice.

DeletedUser563

I like this idea but here is a few things I would keep in mind.

1. The sets will be extended again with v.1.32 so keep this in mind when suggesting set stats.
For example the Indian set gets a belt(delete this if considered spoiler)
2. Pony is a bit of a tiny horse for a farmer. I would rather introduce a sturdy workers or working horse for the farmer.
3. I still have my oxcart and intend to keep it. Cant we perhaps make the game more easier for me. I would suggest +200 Labor points in any set in combination with the oxcart.:D