P&P Return to Greatness...

DeletedUser

Return to greatness...

I was once a great leader in World 2, admired, respected, feared, but have since retired...

I am now LEGEND to World 2...

title%20i%20am%20legend.jpg

Since my retirement... World 2 has become a vast wasteland...

wasteland.jpg

I have decided to come back to life...

jesus-resurrection-easter.jpg

Many will follow... those who won't shall perish...

For more info message me in-game...

Latigo Kid
I AM LEGEND

Harsha..

aye aye, sir

through i would dispute the fact that World 2 is a wasteland - wastelands are only the result of wars, this is a picture of how World 2 looks like at the moment....

field%20of%20tulips.jpg

to say the least, we have been so peaceful and cuddly for so long, ever since your departure that the only thing which we could think of to do is farm roses n tulips for the purpose of gifting to each other during our several tea parties :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fort name: FORT CORNERBLOOD
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:35 AM
Distance: 00:02:18

And so it begins...

DeletedUser

Seems as though you were a little ticked off about this attack in the in-game forums :eek:

DeletedUser

You are just making it difficult for your own alliance. You are part of it, respect it.
And as for what I "seem", I told you before, you don't know me at all :)
I think I proved that so so so many times before.

DeletedUser

I have NO alliance, check my in-game status... NO alliance, so you can't hold anyone responsible for my actions.

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware Latigo has left. If he was that important, I'm sure I would've heard about it. ;)

DeletedUser

I've never heard of Latigo Kid until now...guess that dispels the claim of "legend".

DeletedUser

I'm sooo sorry for making everyone sooo upset, I hope you can forgive me.

sorry.jpg

DeletedUser

You're not sorry. You're ticked off cause people don't dance when you sing anymore :)

DeletedUser

on the contrary, I like how many were upset by my actions of hitting one button...

PS... my town is up to 4 players and 2 more invites sent out... not bad for 5 days of recruiting and only 2800 active players in an old world...

Also... I have MANY sleeper players in many different towns across world 2... they are standing by getting ready for... well, don't want to give too much info...

Also, I would be aware of spies....

spy-vs-spy.jpg

DeletedUser

and I wonder who gave me this red rep?

{red} Return to Greatness... 08.02.11 21:51 Wow. You weren't great. YOU LIE!