Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser

Don't you think you do something that attracts them? The way you post here proves my point in the fear thread. I am sorry you don't see how hilarious it is.

DeletedUser

Don't you think you do something that attracts them? The way you post here proves my point in the fear thread. I am sorry you don't see how hilarious it is.
I kind of figured that. Let's see... mosquitoes bother me because they want to feed on my blood... maybe spammers want to prey on me? OK, I admit it, I have no idea where you're going with this.

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 02-07-2010 09:20 PM Hope it helps :) MrG

It sure does. I can't thank you enough. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[green] Responses to Reputation... 02-07-2010 04:10 AM N is for Nywhere at any time and everywhere, down is the deep blue seeea 
U is for uranium... BOMBS!

[green] Responses to Reputation... 01-07-2010 10:14 PM Are you Austrailian? I am very worried about what you may do to me with that thumb... ~DS~
I Russian, name Zenokai Dostoyeskivenchifightermaster! And in St. Peytrsberg I learned ski!

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 01-07-2010 11:03 AM
razz.gif

razz.gif
to you too!!!

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 01-07-2010 02:16 AM Now you do ~TAAWW

Hmm who could that be? Taawnks anyway, get it? hmm, not funny? aww :sad:

reputation_neg.gif
Responses to Reputation... 30-06-2010 11:39 PM Boom boom boom boom, Im John Lee, and you are my hooker.

I AM???? why didnt anybody tell me?

And Taawnks to the other people who sent em aswell... now who will help me get to 100 rep points? eh?

NO WEKEK's ALOWD

Deleted User - 819397

reputation_balance.gif
The Trophies of Gondor 03-07-2010 05:08 PM Awesome story ideas

I'm assuming that was meant to be green, and thanks :)

edit: Thanks to futurama for another plate of green reps and spam! :)

DeletedUser22685

It seems I attract green like KiTH attracts red, now up to four bars :D Thanks guys.

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 04-07-2010 01:08 PM I think too few people know that TAAWW stands for The Approving Anti-Wekek Warrior. Help spread the word, OK? ~TAAWW

I knew, I remember the rep where you told me.

reputation_neg.gif
Female players 04-07-2010 12:59 PM make a sammich, woman

I'm male, you idiot. Whoever this was, I think it deducted 2 points. I was on 303, then this person killed a couple of my brain cells with his/her idiotic rep, then TAAWW gave me his spam and now I have 302. Unless I had 302 to start with and just forgot.

DeletedUser

James' Band/Composer of... 04-07-2010 05:18 PM nice thread...... pause......... NATT!!!!

Red rep. Gotta love it. I'm glad this mysterious person has the courage to diss my thread. He'll red rep me, and rate my thread, but he won't make a post bout it. Ehhh must be one of those spammers/losers who likes Lady Gaga and Jay-Z. Also, you misspelled "not" and you forgot your capitalization.

DeletedUser22685

If that was addressed to me, I would consider it degrading and insulting. If you consider it the same, just report it.
I don't find it insulting, since I'm not even female (tumble) I can report it for you though if you want :laugh:

These spammers made up for it anyway though :razz:

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 04-07-2010 10:47 PM free green from 007
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 04-07-2010 10:36 PM lol, little girl :razz: ~Cro