Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
What do you think... 09-10-2010 02:42 PMwell, when u die you'll go to hell obviously
I love this one :D

hehe... that was me... forgot to sign it :laugh:

EDIT:

{green} diggo utilizing the... 11-10-2010 04:46 AM meh, check telegrams ~futurama

lol... told me to check my ingame tele with a rep message... just sent you a response ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

reputation_pos.gif
Night 11-10-2010 07:06 PM huh?!? are you retarted dude?? what the hell was wrong with that idea?.. o wait i gues u were just looking for someone to give a REP point to.. oh noob

Lmao, sanidh missed the "I disapprove" button. Congratulations on the best fail-rep I've ever seen though, and thanks, I'm now two points away from a shiny rep bar :) At least I signed the rep I gave him :razz: Well don't people agree that this spam deserves a red rep? By the way, I'm pretty sure I can report your rep ;)

DeletedUser

reputation_balance.gif
Trolls,Humans,Dwarfs... 11-10-2010 05:51 AMDONT TRY TO CHANGE THE GAME PYSCHO
Sha, not only is your rep a fail and cowardly, but you don't understand the concept of 'Trollin'' in a game with trolls.

DeletedUser22685

reputation_neg.gif
Night 12-10-2010 10:32 AM wasnt an insult! was more of a laugh than anything! elmyr im sure would understand as he is a friend...:p ~ -Neo-
reputation_neg.gif
Night 12-10-2010 02:05 AM I disapprove. WEKEK!

My shiny rep bar :( Noooooooo!!!

DeletedUser1121

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to futurama1001 again.

This must be your lucky day, wanted to red rep you some more, but the system won't allow me :)

DeletedUser22685

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Desi Boukerse again.

I guess it's your lucky day too :D

DeletedUser

Evolution Q&A 18-10-2010 02:38 AM I disapprove of putting out two words in a post and then copy and pasting the rest.

..i.. -_- ..i..

Would you like to buy a vowel?