Residents

DeletedUser

I can´t see who´s resident n my town! I can´t make them councilors or co-founders. I can´t even leav it! Anyone know what to do? The city I´m in in W2 works but I´m not founder of that one...

Raw Ojster

DeletedUser

thats because you're no founder of the city. they have no rights.

if you are the founder than you should put it in the forum of bugs & errors.

close

DeletedUser

But I AM the founder of the town in W3... When I click on residents the list of citizens flash n disappears...

DeletedUser

if you are the founder put this thread in bugs and reports

DeletedUser

hmmm yeah. ask black jack. she did something about java script. i can't find it atm. message her igm or in public forums.

DeletedUser

I can´t see who´s resident n my town! I can´t make them councilors or co-founders. I can´t even leav it! Anyone know what to do? The city I´m in in W2 works but I´m not founder of that one...

Raw Ojster

Post this in the Bugs & Errors Thread. But if you need an immediate answer, Black Jack is currently online. Mail her in here.

DeletedUser

This was posted by Black Jack, try it:

Open up your town window, click on the Town Hall, click on the Residents button, then copy-paste this line directly into your address bar with the game still up, and hit enter:

javascript:Cityhall_Citizen.resign_town();

DeletedUser

Try a different browser.

Also, if you wish to stay, don't use the 'leave-town' javascript, lol.

DeletedUser

It wasn't wrong, but he just wasn't able to see any of the residential buttons at all. Never said whether or not he actually wanted to leave.