Reintroduce County Chat

DeletedUser36029

Agreed. Loved the old county chats: especially during fort battles. Added to the competition and entertainment around those events

covert cheetah

Well I for one really miss the smack talk during fort fights that county chat provides. It is fun to talk with people you don't have in your alliance.
A little dueling smack talk is good too :)
I would really enjoy having county chat back.
Worldwide or saloon chat is not bad but sometimes you just can't get in the one you want no matter how many times you log out and back in.
Thanks for listening.
cc :)

DeletedUser22685

Have you gone silent Miss dell? I remember the time you were quite vocal on county chats ;)

It's my fault. She hasn't been able to spank me in chat for ages, so she has to save up her chatting energy for an extra big spank when she finally manages to catch me.

There have been calls for the return of county chat ever since it was removed, sometimes bordering on an all out lynch mob. Surely this isn't the first time someone's actually officially proposed it. If it is, we all need to kick ourselves.

Anyway, it made absolutely zero sense to change county chat to saloon chat in the first place. It was an important part of what made fort battling fun in many cases, and saloon chats have never been the same. I'd definitely vote yes if this went to a poll, but I'm doubtful as to whether it will actually be implemented, as the devs have seemed reluctant to pay any heed to the overwhelmingly negative response to this change in the past. That said, most of the complaints were made early on and the 2.0 job overhaul has since been rolled back, so I suppose there's still hope.

Apelatia

I have added the idea of a world-wide chat, with a little extra idea to go alongside it. Once again, I'd appreciate thoughts on my addition, and advice on how I can improve that particular thought...

DeletedUser33353

I have added the idea of a world-wide chat, with a little extra idea to go alongside it. Once again, I'd appreciate thoughts on my addition, and advice on how I can improve that particular thought...

An overwhelming positive response Apel. Can we make this a poll, vote, and ram it up....errrrrr, submit to the devs possibly?

Apelatia

Thank you Zd. Yes, we can only hope that the devs will notice how splendid the idea is, and then decide that implementing should go to the top of their priority list. Well, perhaps not the top, but close enough to that point.

Either way, we shall have to see what happens.

Laural

probably not needed, but I add my support to reinstating the County chats and disposing of the saloon chats.

I don't think world chats are needed however :)