• Thread starter DeletedUser23201
  • Start date

DeletedUser23201

Proposal
The ability to reduce the size of the job screen

Current Workaround
Close it or minimize it completely

Details
As it is with the stupid short job times we have to stay and look at a job screen for up to 20 minutes clicking.
the information there is 1- already known and 2 after a short while pointless as we are working with 0 mot so getting no exp/cash for our troubles.
with the job screen open it blocks most of the map(IMO the only good thing to come from .20)so if i want to look around the map i have to close or minimize the job window and if i move away i have to centre on player again to get the job going again(if my work q is empty.)
So my idea is simple, have a reduce size button on the job window. i think the screenies below can explain better

Abuse Prevention
none

Visual Aids
Current system with a new reduce size button(forgive the bad images, im a paint noob :p)
before.jpg

My proposed screen after clicking reduce size
after.jpg

Summary
Should limit the already click fest of having to minimize/close reopen screens

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser

You know you can click on those tiny, white, double-arrows on the job icon right? No need to open the job window.

DeletedUser23201

yes, but as i stated if i wanted to move the screen away from the job i have to center map on player to find them again

DeletedUser22493

Not a bad feature, but hardly something id use much. Voting blank here.

DeletedUser

I almost always use what supraxus said. If I even open the job window it's usually a mistake and I ask myself why I didn't just use the arrows. I just don't see any use, because your reduced job window doesn't have any information you can't get without opening the window.