Recuirtment for towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Armed Ninja

Fort Club

It contains Gaffey and Myself - why wouldn't anyone want to join?

P.s, this should really be in the other section

DeletedUser13484

Fort club

4 good towns with exp players from w10 and w11.

We have good builders, a lot of duelers and a lot of pure built fort fighters.

We dont want many allies cos we are out to attack forts from the when someone builds the first one :D

We have exp people to run the battles which helps a lot.

What big picture is to be the best attacking force on w12.

We only have 8 Rules:-

1st Rule... You do not talk about fort club.

2nd Rule... You DO NOT talk about fort club.

3rd Rule... Someone yells stop, the battle is over.

4th Rule... Only 2 armys to a battle.

5th Rule... Only 1 battle at a time.

6th Rule... No dueling clothes or building gear allowed.

7th Rule... Battles go on as long as they have too.

8th & final Rule... If this is your first battle you have to fight

fort-club-blood.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

zw1gkk.jpg

(Name Subject to Change)

divider.png

Serial Ridge is currently looking for some new recruits.​

We are seeking all classes, but main focus on builders. We need a pure builder.​

Nobody can build except the town builder (you will have to be appointed by SerialVelocity to become a builder). Donations are smiled upon, but are not required if you do not have the money.​

Location is not yet decided.Goal is to be the first town finished and to own the first big fort.​

Contact SerialVelocity in-game or on here to join. There are no level requirements.​

We are also looking for allies.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=34472

DeletedUser

Only strong pure soldiers and pure builders

Contact me (slickwickbilly) in world 10 now or world 12 to join the fast growing Assassin Hollow towns. We only accept active strong soldiers and strong builders. Our alliances are in our forum, but are strong. We have one fort in world 10.

World 10 - One very strong town and one small fort

World 12 - So far three strong towns all with builders and soldiers ready to go once it starts. Forts in the future.

Attachments

• assassins hoolow official banner.jpg
    assassins hoolow official banner.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser13484

Contact me (slickwickbilly) in world 10 now or world 12 to join the fast growing Assassin Hollow towns. We only accept active strong soldiers and strong builders. Our alliances are in our forum, but are strong. We have one fort in world 10.

World 10 - One very strong town and one small fort

World 12 - So far three strong towns all with builders and soldiers ready to go once it starts. Forts in the future.

pure soldier? you can be a pure soldier who builds :laugh:

DeletedUser

Yes pure soldier. A soldier that is strictly a town fighter. No misused skill points. Just like a pure builder he designs his guy strictly for his job. You should try to get those my friend or try to be one. :laugh:

DeletedUser13484

Yes pure soldier. A soldier that is strictly a town fighter. No misused skill points. Just like a pure builder he designs his guy strictly for his job. You should try to get those my friend or try to be one. :laugh:

I have plenty coming ;)

DeletedUser22088

Shadow Empire Recruiting

Shadow Empire is recruiting people for World 12.

If you are active and ready to join a bunch of good people msg me in one of Worlds 1/10/11/12

Cya around and good fighting.

DeletedUser

Join The Legendary Army
We are planning to be a very active fort-fighting town later on, but first we need pure builders. Anybody who is going to be a pure builder, let me know. Also, if you plan to be a fort fighter message me and I will save you a spot in the future.

DeletedUser

img.php

Elk Mountain

The Alliance that has the whole German World 9 against them goes now international.

Closed Society, we invite, we know who we want.

We will be there, we'll see how it goes.

DeletedUser

Sutters Mill is recruiting for World 12

The town is up and running currently 2 free member places available. :)

Telegram me in game if you are interested, UK player so timezone GMT+0. :)

Located in the starting zone,Miner49R is an Adventurer/Prospector looking to build a small trading post and safe haven for other adventurers who want to focus more on trade and quest aquisition,all classes are welcome once the town is built and functional.

Class description: Adventurers are soldiers of fortune and curious discoverer. They don't want a calm and organized life, they love the risk and strive for the big fortune. Adventurers are the ideal characters for players that love quests and a bit of risk taking.

Advantages:
transparent.png
The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
transparent.png
The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
transparent.png
You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
transparent.png
The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.

Thx for your time.
Miner49R :)

DeletedUser

Uws

UWS is a town that wecomes all players. We accept all levals of players.

We are curretly we are building the Mortician so that we can duel.

UWS is the also the name of a town alliance that I am triying to start.

Contat me (Wormman) if you would like to join.

DeletedUser13020

Uh...there is an entire section for this kind of stuff.

World 12 recruitment

You can make a thread for your own town and post all the info you want in there about your town and update it whenever you want. Remember Keep conversation to a minimum. Also do not bump your own thread more than once a week. If you want to update your info w/out bumping your thread, then do so by simply editing your last post instead of submitting a new post altogether. Oh and stay out of other people's threads if you aren't interested in joining their town. Rules are for that section are Here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.