Recruiting for Knockemstiff

DeletedUser

Closed Town - All offers null and void.

Town Knockemstiff is looking for recruits. The town is centrally located on the map. We need all types of recruits and hat positions are available for a diplomat, a sheriff, a sales manager and a master builder for active folks of the proper type and motivation.

To be considered, you have to be willing to do the following:
1. Financial contributions desired, but not required.
2. Follow orders (we aren't looking for loose cannons)
3. Honor all NAPs and alliances
4. Level 1 through 15 - the town really doesn't have anything to offer higher levels

Shopping Passes: $5 per level Shopping Fee, deposited into the town treasury. No dueling permitted. In and out of town in 10 minutes.

Hunting License: $200 allows you to bag as many Adventurers, Soldiers and Duelers as you can for 48 hours. No dueling builders (hunting season for Builders is in the Spring) :) or anyone from a town Knockemstiff has a treaty with.

Population: 1

Buildings
Town hall (2)
Market (0)
Residences (2)
Bank (2)
Hotel (5)
Gunsmith (2)
Tailor (1)
General store (2)
Mortician (1)
Sheriff (0)

If interested or have questions, contact the following in the game: SpeedSteele

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Builder Needed!!!

I'm looking for a builder, the higher the level the better, but any builder will do. All I can promise as you will get a chance to build. Large towns are built out and don't need builders and if they aren't, low level builders won't get a chance to build. At least in my little town, there will be a chance to build. There will be down time for doing quests as well.

Contact SpeedSteele in game.

Closed Town - All offers null and void.

Last edited by a moderator: