Rebels in the sand

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, Hope you like it hopefully i can get some more done :) hopefully this is something unique and never been done before :)

2009 Somewhere in the Shara of Arabian desert

http://www.cheshire-innovation.com/World%20Deserts.gif

^
Map if it works :laugh: Read before you look at the map!!!

During 2000 -2009 the bandits and nomads in the deserts of Arabian and/or Shara deserts clumped together and began to move around in large groups plundering and stealing from caravans and simple traverlers. :ph34r:

One of these groups then began to realise that with better weapons they could move onto bigger targets and so they began recruiting amoung the other clans of the nomads and theaves, to gain little.

But after some time they found a weapons dealer and bought up loads of basic weapons and basic vehicals they then prepared using agian the most basic of tatics, They re-named themselfs the Black Scorpian Clan, BSC, but the other clans had betrayed them and so the British and the US goverment jailed the leader and disbanded the crew and restored peace before the BCS could strike at the nearest city and plunder it beyound repair...

But after some time they wanted revenge and so they studed and began to gain acsess to the tatica used by the US goverment and they read up and became just as sofiticated as the strongest power on the earth...

The rebeled thier leader broke free but was shot on site, but a new leader arose to lead them into the mass raid they were planing and so they bought up tanks, guns, simple planes and other nasty things...

Eh you like it?

Rules:
1# No goddmodding
2# Only one leader at a time
3# No up rising agianst your own clan or the leader of it
4# We all start in the same place
5# use common sense don't go wandering off, don't steal or do anything stupid like say were gonna blow the hole lot up instantly that just ruins it..
6# I am the leader

Plot: OCC: MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FIRST POST

Name:
Rank: One general first person to join is the general or if you don't want to be and your the first person the just say you don't wan to be the general
Bio:

Enjoy

DeletedUser

Name: Minnow
Skills: Leadership, Driving, Gunning, Flying
Bio: He was elected as the new leader come to him for anything to do with the fighting efforts to changes on where you want to live amoung your clan

DeletedUser

Name: Maxwell Ruben
Skills:Gunning, driving, techinican
Bio: One of the few americans to lead the rebels, he is more sympathetic than others.

Deleted User - 819397

Name: Xenon
Skills: strategy, sniping, flying
Bio: Xenon is an enigma for most of the clan. He is definitely working with the clan, but is not officially part of it due to his own choice. He always wears an identical black suit, and seems to take orders from someone outside of the clan.

DeletedUser13682

Name: James Morrison
Skills: average flyer, expert sniper, negotiation skills very good, great leader
Bio: A young Marine Corps sergeant, sent with a small platoon, to try to negotiate peace between clans, and clans and the "Western Powers".
(I'm assuming that I get American Forces)

DeletedUser

Mm, I fancy a RPG. This sounds like a great story.

Name: Abdoulah "Aight" Aieshe
Skills: Sniping, Covert operations, Extreme Survival, Kniving (?)
Bio: Abdoulah Aieshe is the youngest member of the BSC. Friends call him Aight ('cause they can't really pronounce his real name). Aight is a little vague about his past, so usually others don't bother asking him about it. He is a survival expert and knows exactly where to find food. In the first few years with BSC he was used as a non-combat force. He provided gunners with food and ammunition. It was only 2 years ago that they found out Abdoulah was a sniping expert. Since then he has been trained for night/covert operations.

Aight does not feel like becoming the boss, but he is not one to be messing with. Rumours are Aight is a knife expert too. They say it was he who betrayed their leader, but there was insufficient proof so they let him go.

DeletedUser

Minnow was please for some strange reson *COUGH* Because he thought this thread would be a massive faliuer and no one would like it and he wou,d have crap RPers *COUGH*

Deleted User - 819397

Aw, come on. I'm a vet in rping on this forum. I can vouch for Senokai and Johann too. I don't know about Ven, but I'm guessing he's good as well. Anyway, are we starting the story now, or going to wait for more?

DeletedUser

I, for one, say its time to start. Well, here we go.

Somewhere in the desert...

Maxwell rose from his drivers seat at the humvee, and stepped onto the hot, white sand. He reached down, and dug among it. Grasping a chain, he tugged, and pulled it into view.
He pulled.
A trap-door opened, several yards away from him. He fired two shots into the ground, and five seconds later one more. This was how you entered. Even if you were part of them, they would kill you if you did not. For they were the underground BSC, the ones who were plotting the newest raids, and had the newest wines and dancers and whatnot. It was also where Minnow was. ANd he was strict.

The rest disembarked form the vehicle. One was Aight, the others simple grunts. They did the same ritual, one by one. Finally, They climbed down the ladder into the base. Several drinking buddies greeted them, and more than a few dancers did so too.
He took off his sunglasses, and approached Minnow's makeshift office.

DeletedUser13682

(Why create the thread if you're going to bash it, Coram?)

Sgt. James Morrison's 'platoon' took up 2 Humvees, totaling only 10 people, including Sgt. Morrison. The first Humvee was playing Barra Barra by Rachid Taha, the second Humvee was playing Rawhide by Frankie Laine. They came across an abandoned Humvee with the nark of the Black Scorpion Clan. "Stop here. I think I see a trapdoor. Time to negotiate." The Humvees stopped, and 8 guys got out. The other two stayed on the .50 cals. "Lookie here sir. A trapdoor. Open it up?" Sgt. Morrison nodded. Before opening the door, everyone cocked their M16s (6) and SAWs(2). A private opened the trapdoor, and Sgt. Morrison yelled down the trapdoor. "Hello! We come in peace. We wish to negotiate with you! We mean no harm! We are the Americans!" In Arabic.

DeletedUser

Minnow sat in his worn old comfotable chair he was sitting alone he studied the maps and was caalculation the projectory of the nearest town...they were raiding at night-fall

DeletedUser

Abdoulah had just settled in an old rusty chair when the trapdoor opened. He felt his hand tighten around a knife. 'Hello! We come in peace. We wish to negotiate with you! We mean no harm! We are the Americans!'. The visitors were talking in a heavily accented arabic. Only a fool would not recognize these americans from their voice. Aight turned to Maxwell. 'You're the american in here.' He muttered to him in poor english. 'Get them out of here.'

Aight stood up and headed to the backdoor exit. 'I'll check out with how much they are.'

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon was outside with a transmitter. He was listening intently, just saying "yes sir" or "no sir" on occasion. He kept looking around, as if he didn't want anyone to be eavesdropping.

DeletedUser

Aight opened the exit trapdoor slowly. He tried not to raise any attention. He noticed Xenon standing with a transmitter. 'Fool.' He muttered. 'Didn't the boss tell us to stay inside if we were not on a mission?' He looked around and took cover behind a barrel. Abdoulah had done this more than once, he knew he was the right person to do this.

He saw two Humvees parked up accompanied by 10 people. All armed and dangerous. He gave himself some time to overthink this situation. He could grab the dirt bike and get out of here, but then again, that would mean he would lose his job. He sneaked towards Xenon and said him: 'Hey, there's 10 subjects out here to be eliminated. I'm not exactly sure what you're doing with that transmitter but I'll forget about it if you help me.' He did not wait for Xenon to agree with his plan before he continued. 'You see that crate over there? Get cover there and distract them. I don't care how. I'll take them down while they're confused.'

DeletedUser13682

Sgt. Morrison was getting impatient. "We will have to come down and check on you if you do not come up," he said in Arabic. "Please. We do not want to fight. Trust us, and you will benefit greatly. Attack, and not one of you will survive, unfortunately."

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon jumped and put the transmitter away. "You'll, "forget" about the transmitter? More like wait until I mess up, then tell your boss. Don't forget, I'm not officially part of your group. I'm a free agent." He listened to Aight's plan, nodded, and said, "no sooner said then done." He took cover behind the crate, and pulled an odd looking device from one of his pockets. "Let's see if this thing does what my boss said it does..." he muttered. He pressed a button and threw it in a way that the men didn't see it. Several seconds later, the truck was on fire. "That should be a good enough distraction..."

DeletedUser

Aight did not smile when he saw the explosion. There was something about this guy Xenon which he did not like.

He jumped towards what seemed like the leader of the American group and put a knife against his neck. 'Soldiers put your guns down or you will see death!' He shouted in heavily accented english. He turned to the one leader. 'Why do you bring weapons when you don't want to fight? Tell your men to put their guns down and maybe we'll let you go!' He shouted to him in arabic.

(( Abdoulah is not exactly the diplomatic type of guy ;D ))

DeletedUser13682

(Total edit!)

Sgt. Morrison slowly put his hands up. "You do not want to do this. You want to put the knife down, and we will put our rifles down," Sgt. Morrison said to the guy in Arabic. "We do not want to fight, but some clans do not want to talk, so they attack us. They are not heard from again. You, luckily, since you haven't attacked us yet, are allowed one more chance. But, on the count of three, you will be dead. One..."

Last edited by a moderator: