reaven feather

DeletedUser

i just can't believe this... i worked for three days and didn't found any raven feather... i tried to alternate and found a broken whiskey bottle when digging graves (the odds were close to zero) and still not a raven feather... and i this is the only quest available

DeletedUser

i just can't believe this... i worked for three days and didn't found any raven feather... i tried to alternate and found a broken whiskey bottle when digging graves (the odds were close to zero) and still not a raven feather... and i this is the only quest available

20% is not that bad chance to find one. You should do a couple 2 hours session and I'm sure you will find a feather.

DeletedUser914

Have you prayed and sprayed! :D

The more you work say 2hours at time(time after time) the less likely u are to get the feather...why cos the motivation levels decreases and so with it your luck....so take a break have a sleep.get a new job...get a life

DeletedUser

Scare birds off the field

98%

30 minutes
$ 2
2 Experience points
luck.png
feather.png

I got a feather in 30 minutes and you couldn't get one in 8 hours. You Fail.

DeletedUser914

You lot be jammy..........10 hours (sob sob) nuthin'! :(. Pesky crows

DeletedUser

I tried 3 sessions, each one was 2 hours, and got nothing. Now I'll do 30 mins.

DeletedUser

its 4 tobaco leaves for me, i did one stint of an hour got 3, and now ive done 6 hours since with nothing

DeletedUser

I think you can't. But I'm not shure.
Anyway, most of the items you don't need, so just go to the clostest town with a shop when you have a bunch of stuff.

DeletedUser

Rumor is praying helps. Give your trust to the Lord and the Lord will give you a raven feather. Amen.

And there is no need to get obsessed with that feather. Try some other jobs to boost experience and get back to that field another day. Eventually you'll get that feather. It took me ten hours to get it. And then, during the last two hours on the field I got two of 'em. What a waste...

Btw, shouldn't that be crows and not ravens?:confused:

DeletedUser

it took me about 6-8 hours in 30 min or 2 hr sessions to get it I think you just have to be lucky

DeletedUser

I try and Always Pray after sleeping cause it does seem to make a difference in the chance to get an item on your next few jobs..
Not sure how long after praying that the bonus lasts, but it Does make a difference.

DeletedUser

I try and Always Pray after sleeping cause it does seem to make a difference in the chance to get an item on your next few jobs..
Not sure how long after praying that the bonus lasts, but it Does make a difference.

So..now I know what is the praying thing for...:D