Rawhide Openings

DeletedUser

Howdy folks!

Rawhide is a town I have founded in the far eastern part of the map. Second quadrant from the top - farthest east quadrants. Rawhide is ranked 28 at the moment, so you can check the town out through the ranking system. We have a hotel and a tailor.

We just finished upgrading our residences and I now have 3 more spots available. If you are looking for a town, here is what we need from you:

We need a dueler / solider. Every town needs a good dueler or 2, otherwise bigger towns will pick on you and steal all your hard earned money. Rawhide needs at least 1, so if you feel you can put the majority of your skills towards dueling - then send me a telegram!

Moneymaker / builder. If you can make some good money in a decently short amount of time, let me know. Rawhide has good builders, but we need more of a money flow. We need someone who has focused their skills on unlocking the big money jobs like "Carving out Claims" or "gemstone search", etc. Write me a telegram stating which are your strongest skills and best unlocked jobs.

Thanks for listening. Yeehaw!

Last edited by a moderator: