Ranks

DeletedUser

Hi how does this rank thing work its a bit stupid they could improve it a bit like who want a litt le piece of writing next to there name?

Post here if you do!

You could improve it by doig these things!

1.Giving us a bonus like some money in game!

2.Or acses to more forums!

3.Or simply give us a little avatar smiley face thing!

DeletedUser

on most games people play just to reach the highest rank.. there isnt normally any bounses for reaching it

DeletedUser

Hi how does this rank thing work its a bit stupid they could improve it a bit like who want a litt le piece of writing next to there name?

Post here if you do!

I don't get what you mean.

DeletedUser

i would say there's already a massive bonus for being at the top: you know you're better than everyone else :)

DeletedUser

Post here if you do!

I think what he is trying to say that Top 10 Rank should get something special to indicate that they are just that in the rop 10 ranking without you having to look at the rankings..

DeletedUser

most of us forum regulars arent trying to get a benefit. We are just trying to have fun helping other people.

DeletedUser

Or you could just learn the names of the moderators from Tribal Wars and from The West... cause that is who makes up alot of the top 20.

DeletedUser

of course mods would be in top 20.. they spend half their lives playing these games.. wouldnt be very good mods if they didnt :D

DeletedUser

I think your idea is compleatly pointless. It only enguarage spamming in the forums.

DeletedUser1105

Is he talking about the forum rankings?

The way it is now already encourages post-*****s. Don't try to make it worse!

DeletedUser1105

You are 'newcomer'.

Check the announcements forums, it tells you the ranks there.

I personally think they should take them off. It gives people an incentive to post crap, just because they know it takes them closer to the next level.

"Woohoo I just went up a level!"
"Well done. Your a post-whoring geek."