Quiet Storm, COMING SOON

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I'm Hunting Elites, in 8 hours Quiet storm will be created and looking for members. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAILS, OR ASK ME ON HERE!!!!. If i want you in my town i will invite you.

Thank You,

Hunting Elites,

Quiet Storm is now here, and The entrence fee is $50, if your willing to pay $50 then you are allowed in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I am looking for a town to join. I am active but a new player. I hope you will consider me. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Then why did you post in a forum that says looking for players. You had to of known people would ask.

Srry if this is spamish :p

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I'm Hunting Elites, in 8 hours Quiet storm will be created and looking for members. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAILS, OR ASK ME ON HERE!!!!. If i want you in my town i will invite you.

Thank You,

Hunting Elites,

i said do not ask i will come to you lol

DeletedUser

If your not interesting in taking apps then why post here though. Not everyone will read, or they think if they put themselves out they get chosen. This forum is so that people can find and apply to a tribe. If you don't want them applying then your just saying you started a tribe, which isn't why this part of the forums were created.

I'm sorry, but that REALLY confuses me.

DeletedUser

Hunting Elites said:
. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MAILS, OR ASK ME ON HERE!!!!.

This is ******ed. You post your town in the town recruitment thread, then say for noone to try to get invited. :mad: :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

very stupid ma friend and i will be waiting for an invite dont post here if your not recruiting