Questions!!

DeletedUser

A few questions since 30 people are on.

My bag is about to be full of Cotten / Tabacco which both have selling prices where do i go to sell these or is it one of these Red towns 3 hours away from me.

Also i am lvl 4 now i belive and have put all my points into Strengh is that dumb or not ... if it is is there a way to change later in game ?

DeletedUser

You can change it later in the game for a price. You complete a quest and are able to visit a shaman, you pay $1 to redo a skill or attribute.

DeletedUser

Nope, I wanted to learn about attribute points and when I heard the help section had been translated I jumped right in.

DeletedUser

What do you mean? The maximum level we can reach? I have no idea but I assume something around 90 - 100.

DeletedUser

Putting Str is nothing wrong, I am going to do that since I wanna be a railroad builder for good exp and less risk. And later on, you can drill oil!!! and make tons of money with low risk, that's what I see about strength build --- the west world builder. Who gets the oil, who gonna be the king, it's today's world :).

And since we get money, you can change it from shaman anytime if I didn't miss anything.

DeletedUser

sorry let me verify this..

It only costs $1????

nevermind, should have read the help before typing.

Anyway, i still think it's pretty cheap

DeletedUser

OK heres a questtion.

In TW theres nobling = Rimming

Whats T-W 's nobling Duling someone till they die or what ?

One Armed Ninja

When they die you get all their money and they restart in hotel
Dont know anymore that that though
OI and hey Staats (i got a different name here mwahahaha)

DeletedUser

KNT or KNTC ?

I have enough trouble reading KNTC fourms and setting up K30 OP's now that i started working full time an hour from my house.

So it better not be KNT fourms because i only check the 4 main ones there.

DeletedUser

Ok i read it =P

Dragon is my guess since there was only 2 and you didn't say you made the topic nly posted in it.

lol yes i am a detective.

~~Staats