Question: Regarding Respeccing for Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Iceman

I really don't know where to direct this enquiry of one of the requirements for the Travelling Circus.

Here is the problem and I'm sure there will be an outcry about this eventually.

ID 638 A great discovery
Requirements - Break up gangs (5 Hours)
Place: Ted the Sly - Reward - 2500 Experience

I am 310 labor points short on the job above.
My shamun is currently unusable
Change Attributes and Skills
Cost of attribute point: $ 4990
Cost skill points: $ 2530

Even with all the best gear for this job, it would still cost me over $500,000 to respec, to do Break Up Gangs.
Due to respeccing i am now down to $200.000, so I don't even have the opportunity to try to respec
It would then take 553 days to placate the shamun back to $50
The Shamun is now out of comission and is now impossible to use.
So I have basically reached an inpasse in the game, for this quest line and feel that this is a totally unrealistic goal to achieve.
I have contributed over £1000 to INNOGames over the past 5 years and I now feel very dissolusioned at the prospects of coming up against a brick wall

I seem to recall there was the same kind of problem with the Level 75 Quest and a new job was substituted to make it a bit more realistic, so I really hope the same thing happens here.

I really do think that my loyalty to INNOGames has earned me the right to ask for this problem to be addressed, on my behalf and possibly other members behalfs too

DeletedUser

This is not the place to post an idea or change suggestion. You do that in Ideas and Brainfarts.
And unless you are talking about world 1, you can easily placate shaman with 18 nuggets and reskill with minimum amount of game cash. If you are talking about world 1, then I don't know what to say. You'll have to wait until you have the money...
Quests are not made to be easily completed. Quests are not made to be completed as soon as you reach the lowest level required.

The Iceman

This is not the place to post an idea or change suggestion. You do that in Ideas and Brainfarts.
And unless you are talking about world 1, you can easily placate shaman with 18 nuggets and reskill with minimum amount of game cash. If you are talking about world 1, then I don't know what to say. You'll have to wait until you have the money...
Quests are not made to be easily completed. Quests are not made to be completed as soon as you reach the lowest level required.

You'll have to wait until you have the money...
I have already invested 2.8 years and some serious cash, so I find your answer a bit flippant :(

Am I correct in assuming that you are a Moderator and not a Developer?
My question was directed to a Developer, who hopefully will give it some consideration

DeletedUser

You'll have a better chance of a dev hearing you on the Beta forums than here, but keeping w1 Classic Premium is up to the CM, not the devs.

DeletedUser14006

Placate Shaman is essential with the recent quest updates as well as a few other recent updates, world one has to introduce this or there will be many folk in the same boat as Iceman.

In my case I have not even considered doing these quests on world one, I know how difficult it can be on a premium enhanced world so I am not even going to attempt them here unless the west introduces a lottery system with the next update.

The Iceman

Placate Shaman is essential with the recent quest updates as well as a few other recent updates, world one has to introduce this or there will be many folk in the same boat as Iceman.

In my case I have not even considered doing these quests on world one, I know how difficult it can be on a premium enhanced world so I am not even going to attempt them here unless the west introduces a lottery system with the next update.

I seem to recall that the Placate Shamun was voted down on World 1
I bet there are a lot of members kicking themselves now, that voted NO
Give it a couple of weeks, untill they run into the same brick wall as me and you can bet that the thread to include Placate Shamun in World 1 gets resurected
Lets hope that this time they see the futility of voting NO and a more positive vote will ensue

DeletedUser

I have already invested 2.8 years and some serious cash, so I find your answer a bit flippant :(

Am I correct in assuming that you are a Moderator and not a Developer?
My question was directed to a Developer, who hopefully will give it some consideration

Is not flippant, is the truth. And yes I am a moderator and not a developer and I didn't see anywhere in your post: mods don't answer, only devs.
As Elmyr pointed out, you would have better luck on beta, or the dev blog to have a developer answer you. But if you wish to submit an idea or change suggestion, you do so in Ideas and Brainfarts. I can assure you, no developer will come read this thread and answer you and make the change. The idea needs to be posted in the proper form, in the proper section, voted by the players and then submitted by the I&B mod to the devs.
Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.