Resolved Quest Progress

DeletedUser31397

Hello!

I was wondering is there any way to check your quest progress :)

Thanks

DeletedUser8627

With the new achievement options coming in 1.32 you will also be able to track quests. :)

DeletedUser

This is what he's talking about. The first quest in this group is completed.

3eUeL.png

DeletedUser

Since .net is running version 1.31 and that change comes with 1.32, the picture Elmyr posted is a view from the beta server, where 1.32 version is being tested. The 1.32 version will come to .net servers soon and it will be in English, as any other changes prior to it. So the view Elmyr posted will be in English and not German when it will be put on .net.

PS: Just because is not English, it does not mean other people don't understand it ;)

DeletedUser

PS: Just because is not English, it does not mean other people don't understand it ;)
Yes, I thought it was self explanatory, but I probably should have explained a little bit. So for anyone who didn't understand it...

The achievement itself is for completing the entire quest line, but the name isn't necessarily exactly the same. The list below is the individual quests in the group, and the ones you've completed are checked, showing your progress towards the achievement, thus towards completing the quest line.