Quest Maya Roalstad

DeletedUser

Her quest 'Erik's Flight' where you have to take down three posters. How do you do it? Is it simply the job 'Putting up posters', and having three posters at the end of it all?

Thanks for any help...

;):unsure::dry:

DeletedUser

Yes, just do the putting up posters quest until you have three posters.

DeletedUser

Yes, it is exactly that. You have to collect 3 posters ny putting the posters up. It's not heavy to do that. I let my charachter do that for 2 hours and I got 3 posters. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Need a ham.

I'm on the same quest for her and I'm stuck because I can't find a ham while I'm mucking out the stables. Wouldn't it make more sense if I was Tending Pigs? Well she said I'd find it mucking out the stables so I've been doing that ALOT. Still no ham.

DeletedUser

hi everyone i cant find that quest ( Bring back the hammer of the sheriff ) coud anyone tell me pls thanks

DeletedUser

hi everyone i cant find that quest ( Bring back the hammer of the sheriff ) coud anyone tell me pls thanks

Repairing fences. You may have to skip this quest for a while before you have the skills/clothes for the job. See West Stats for any other quest info you need. Click "hint" to see the job. You can also go to Jobs and see what product you get from each.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What was I supposed to do? The words she used implied the ham comes from mucking out stables. I tried Tending Pigs twice but no ham. So I went back to her interpretation of the job. I'm just glad there are players like Sylvester around to help instead of just say hahahaha funny noobs. You were a noob too once, why do people always forget that?

DeletedUser

What was I supposed to do? The words she used implied the ham comes from mucking out stables. I tried Tending Pigs twice but no ham. So I went back to her interpretation of the job. I'm just glad there are players like Sylvester around to help instead of just say hahahaha funny noobs. You were a noob too once, why do people always forget that?

When you did the tending pigs quest, did you notice that it had a picture of a ham, and a 20% below it. What do you think that 20% means?

Take a wild guess.

DeletedUser

thanks but i cant do any think now cos it always say u should need labour point how can i get labour points with out questing i stuck on it now??

DeletedUser

thanks but i cant do any think now cos it always say u should need labour point how can i get labour points with out questing i stuck on it now??
progress.gif
http://forum.the-west.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=106122

DeletedUser

Every job shows 5 skills that it uses. Your labor points are the total of those 5 skills, with one or more of them often shown twice (or more) and therefore counting twice (or more). To get more labor points, you need to get those skills higher. Just be careful what you raise. You don't want to waste skill points on a skill you'll only really need this once. You don't want to spread your skill points all over the place. Make sure you're wearing the best clothing for the job as well. For tending pigs, you want to wear the gray cap for +5 toughness. There are a lot of neck slot items that will give you animal instinct (all the indian necklaces and the yellow bowtie). Indian necklaces are fairly common, just do high luck jobs if you need items.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok i got it. Also i just saw attributes points now then i used its working nw it was my false i was looking for how to get labour points without questing thats work now thanks