Submitted Quest Log ! (Idea)

Shall the Quest Log book be modified for item popups?

• Yes, change it.

Votes: 53 85.5%
  • No, leave it as is.

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

can it just be sent to the voting area already? It seems pretty much finished and it's so good looking...like a piece of pie!XD

I LOVE this idea, even though 90% I'm a worker and it would help me a lot thinking on what I should buy for next quests faster

Deleted User - 1278415

I'm on board to put a vote on this only after Post #1 is modified to meet these standards.

The ideas needs to be written clearly and be done to form, so that when the masses read it they understand the idea before they view the visual aid.

If you need help writing it or someone else wants to write it and post it... I'll then update post #1.

Thanks

DeletedUser

I'm on board to put a vote on this only after Post #1 is modified to meet these standards.

The ideas needs to be written clearly and be done to form, so that when the masses read it they understand the idea before they view the visual aid.

If you need help writing it or someone else wants to write it and post it... I'll then update post #1.

Thanks

Hopefully ive changed it too meet the standard you asked. Please feel free to tweak were needed im ok with ideas and images but less handy with the putting into form part.

Proposal :

Add a feature in the quest log so that when you mouse over a quest in your log a little popup appears simply telling you what items you need for that quest and how many are already in your back pack without having too open up the quest fully.

Popup Details:

Popup too include the following :
Quest Name
Job Name
Items Required
Items aready got in backpack

(More can be added if required by developers)

Current Workaround :

Non that i am aware of , Just endless mouse clicking and opening and closeing windows for every single quest to get the info this popup could offer.

Abuse Prevention :

Non forseen.

Visual Aid :

quest.png

Summary :

The popup idea I was thinking of would work exactly like the popup already active in the reports section. Were when you mouse over a report it shows you the earnt XP , Money , Items etc.. but if that was used and implimented in the quest log to show required items and the job name .. I think it would add a nice feature and simplify the quest log lowering the amount of windows having to be opened to see what quests requirements are or what items you need to complete a quest and also showing how far you are into completeing a quest with items already in your backpack.
I believe that many West players would welcome a feature such as this in the Quest log.

Many thanks for considering my idea.

Kahboose

Hope this is what you wanted. Feel free to contact me on Briscoe via Telegram if im not about on forums.

Kahboose

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looks neat and I think that's what he meant*modify 1st post to look like that*

PS: oooh you already did it, my bad

Deleted User - 1278415

Added a poll. Ending in 14 days time. No further changes to post #1 are allowed during the 2 week voting period.
Poll must pass with 80% of the vote or it will be rejected to the never talk about pile, if it passes then it will be passed to the developers.

DeletedUser

I voted yes,I hope it passes.Its very useful.:) The odds are very good.

Deleted User - 1278415

Idea passed with 80%+ closing thread and adding to my list of ideas to send to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.