Pure Trader, what's next?

DeletedUser

I was a pure trader, now I'm going pure trader/hider. The jobs that open up when you put the 2 together are awesome and you'll make a but load of $$ and even get a few great xp jobs.

I switched to hiding after i was able to do evangelizing and mining silver. Those 2 are the best in their area until you can ambush and hunt wolves is right w/ evangelizing in xp (wolves is a 2x hiding).

If you go towards hiding, you get jobs like,
treasure hunt
grave robber
ambush
charlatan
burglary
and more

DeletedUser

Thanks Melknor for sharing!

I'm seriously beginning to think about hiding...

DeletedUser

If I were you.. I'd go Hiding.. Lot's of good high level job are unlocked through Hiding.. =)

DeletedUser

im pure trapper i can hunt grizzly bears and wolves also i can steal horses for good money, i am in a nearly complete town so what can i do now besides dueling ?

DeletedUser

im pure trapper i can hunt grizzly bears and wolves also i can steal horses for good money, i am in a nearly complete town so what can i do now besides dueling ?

After getting grizzlies, your best bet is to switch to leadership until you get building a fort then switching to shooting. Eventually, you'll want to respec your trapping to shooting, which I'm doing now on w3, which has now cost me building a fort, and I just noticed stealing horses, which I don't think I've done in a month, but mercenary work, charlatan, serving in the army, and robbing settlers would give me more money than I could spend if I wasn't respeccing every time I max my bank account.

DeletedUser

After getting grizzlies, your best bet is to switch to leadership until you get building a fort then switching to shooting. Eventually, you'll want to respec your trapping to shooting, which I'm doing now on w3, which has now cost me building a fort, and I just noticed stealing horses, which I don't think I've done in a month, but mercenary work, charlatan, serving in the army, and robbing settlers would give me more money than I could spend if I wasn't respeccing every time I max my bank account.

charlatan and serving in the army both have one trapping and one shooting so why worry about respecing your trapping to shooting?

or am I missing something?

DeletedUser

charlatan and serving in the army both have one trapping and one shooting so why worry about respecing your trapping to shooting?

or am I missing something?
Because if you can still do all your best jobs with better dueling skills, why wouldn't you?

DeletedUser

Wow.. I could still remember the early days of this game, seems no one was posting in the forums.. :)

Then I had a question about a quest, and Sir Elmyr answered it..

Btw, I have a question sir Elmyr..

Im currently a level 31 Adventurer at W6.. Pure Trapper.. What level would you suggest going for Leadership? and What level should I re-spec my Trapping to Shooting?