Pure leadership question

DeletedUser

Im pure leadership and I do not want to be anymore. It is boring I need help. Please can you suggest any other builds I can be. Im a level 9 Green horn

DeletedUser

Im pure leadership and I do not want to be anymore. It is boring I need help. Please can you suggest any other builds I can be. Im a level 9 Green horn
As usual, pure charisma at the early is always boring due to the fact taht thier early job suck, but they are important in the future

DeletedUser

If you based your spec on what was best from level 1 to 10, you'd be pure animal instinct or swimming, both of which are horrible in the long run. As anhlong said, all pure yellow builds start off slow because you're relying on animal instinct jobs from your charisma. Green builds, especially hiding, rely on swimming and horseback riding jobs. You absolutely can't base your build on what's good at level 9.

DeletedUser

I suggest you either stick with leadership and prepare for 10 more levels of boredom before it starts to pay off, or delete your character and restart. The first 10 levels are much quicker to work through again than to respec.

DeletedUser

I suggest you either stick with leadership and prepare for 10 more levels of boredom before it starts to pay off, or delete your character and restart. The first 10 levels are much quicker to work through again than to respec.
Agree with George here. You don't like it, restart.

I also agree with others. You're only level 9, so it's not like much is going to happen yet, regardless of your skills.

DeletedUser

Plus if you don't stick with it, you'll have to change your name.

DeletedUser

I went pure leadership on world 11, it's not as much fun at the start as my adventurer (started pure animal instinct ) or builder (pure construction)

But I get past the boring first 20-odd levels by also playing the other characters in other worlds. You don't have to make a new account to play in another world. With one account you could have a character in each of the 11 worlds.

So I suggest you just stick with it for now, it'll get better later. Just start another character on another world.

DeletedUser

Try buying the farmers' set, it's very good for low level players in the beginning. :)

DeletedUser

I am a pure leader in world ten. Here is my advice:

1. Stick with it. Once you reach level 25 or so, you'll get some target jobs. I'm a level 32 right now; I can protect a tract of settlers, construct a ranch house, hunt buffalo, and build wind mills.

2. DO NOT found a town, or help a new town. If you do, things will be VERY hard for you. You need to save ALL of your money to buy leadership clothing. This will speed up your wait for the target jobs.

3. Find a big town with these items: Yellow Top Hat, Green Checkered Shirt, and Fancy Tie. Nothing else will help you as much as these; so, don't waste your money on much of anything else. Once you have these, you will want to purchase the gentleman's set.

4. The leadership will make you pretty good at fort battles; so, you'll want to buy good shootout gear too: Brown Top Hat and Black Tie, Black Leather Jacket, Sandals, and Tomahawk are good ones.

DeletedUser

job for pure leadership

what the best job for pure leadership, adventure? soldier? duelers?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

There's no difference between pure leadership adventurers, soldiers, and duelers. If you want to know which way to go, generally pure anything is going to be an adventurer. If you plan on speccing for fort battles in the future, soldier might be the way to go for the health and weapon bonuses.

Best jobs? http://www.weststats.com/index.php?page=jobs&filter=skill&skill=leadership
i think the only pure should be in others class is pure tactics --> solider and builder --> worker

DeletedUser

I'm pure leadership soldier for fort battles. I was considering being adventurer, except for these reasons:
- trumpet with +6 charisma from quest (and cool uniform in general)
- can use weapons 3 levels higher
- some good equipment adds health points
- +50% tactics. Although I don't need it, it would help a bit with surviving duels

DeletedUser

@Tsken For fort fighter characters you should always go with solider just because it has the best bonuses for fort battling :p

DeletedUser

hum I don't think pure leadership is a good idea for fort battles but for early good xp jobs is great

DeletedUser

hum I don't think pure leadership is a good idea for fort battles but for early good xp jobs is great

Pure nothing is good for fort battles. We don't even have to guess on the formula and diminishing returns since Help actually spells it out for us. I think it might be more complicated than just the straight combination of bonuses, but the spread of bonuses gives us a pretty good idea that 50 leadership, 50 stamina or hiding, and 50 aim is going to be better than 150 leadership.

DeletedUser21892

I searched several threads about pure builds but could not find a direct answer to my question :

When is it advised for a pure leadership advanturer to stop being pure ?
Is it after steering a paddle steamer, after guarding the stage coach or perhaps it's better to stop eaelier ... ?

Once we get to that point - should such a player start putting points into several skills to improve dueling abilities and fort battle performance, or start putting points purely into shooting or hiding to work toward the lvl 67 and 75 quests ? Is there a "best course of action" assuming we are talking about an advanturer - not a dueler ... ?

Thanks !