Pure construction

DeletedUser

I am sure a lot of you do this, but just to show you people...

I was level 23 when i could construct ranch houses, that job has a difficulty of over 200 points! :eek:hmy:

while constructing buildings that are level 3, i get 115 cpts with 2 hours work!

Anyone else realized the amazing benefits of pure construction?:laughg:

DeletedUser

wow..... that means I can easily duel you ..... lol just kidding .....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, pure construction is imba. I mean, building railroadstations opens up REALLY early. That is 47% xp job!

DeletedUser

So what?

The rate you level makes it worth it.
Getting ko'ed gives you 48 hours to hoad cash like a madman.
THe rest of the time you can do mad xp jobs.

DeletedUser

I used to do that on W1, i was a constructor who generally was attacked for money (which they never got)
I went on a suicide run (won a few duels along the way) and got myself killed, slept for a few hours and went out to 50% Cash jobs gaining and build whoring for a pure two days.

DeletedUser

That is how hard it is.

A bit common sense, and suddenly you can get home safe and free. :D

DeletedUser

I just noticed that I could do building windmills with some builder clothes on World 2 :D

DeletedUser6359

Naw, nothing beats pure trader and being able to Trade with Indians at level 17 and you're regularly bringing back high quality guns and clothes for mad loot. Notto mention you're pretty close to Silver Mining by then too...talk about MAD loot.

DeletedUser

i found that building bridges worked pretty well on finding stuff, also digging wells!
ive never tried pure trader, ill try that later =D

DeletedUser

That is going to get blasted John... i see arguments filling this thread :dry:

DeletedUser

dont forget builders get there melee duels boosted and the guys that duel you have little tactics so suite up and get ya own back :D

DeletedUser

yea, you could say the vigor helps but with no aim or dodging your just and elephant with a wild swinging truck with a bat stuck to it, lol

DeletedUser

why is that?
how is building our town deserve to be hit?

Those that carry large amounts of money on them, for starters.
THen there are those whom have attempted some duelling with their weak build, and has succeded in earning themselves a few extra duel levels.