public appaullogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:unsure: I would like to appauligize to rockstarvampire for using profanity when addressing his taunts it was uncalled for and unexceptable i'm a hot head who doesnt not use his head and reacted when brain was not in gear. sorry bud

ps and the rest of you who read this i cant spell but niether could most in the 1800's

pps not for any reason should you think of this as a sign of weakness nancy boy, you will go down if thats your wish to continue your dueling actions. Let them kiss thier boo boo's and come get me themselves and if your a hired gun like i said i'll pay you double what they did to kick your own butt.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Just checked and your out of my level range :sad:

Want to hire me? ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow, never seen anyone apologize like this. just for that, you earn my respect.

DeletedUser

this is a first for me. You never see someone with this much humility.

DeletedUser41

Is it just me or are you guys missing the blatantly obvious message in this post? Its an excellent dig, hats off to Johnny, i found it funny anyway and you can have a rep point :)

pps not for any reason should you think of this as a sign of weakness nancy boy, you will go down if thats your wish to continue your dueling actions. Let them kiss thier boo boo's and come get me themselves and if your a hired gun like i said i'll pay you double what they did to kick your own butt.

DeletedUser

Lol, I think that went over a few peoples heads realm... class.

Always read the small print kids.

DeletedUser

you never appologised for calling my town noobs and saying they suck on town recruitment or did you forget about that?
Tom you may want to keep waiting.... and waiting...and waiting... and waiting...And waiting....still waiting? wait longer. There will be no apology for you...

DeletedUser

yea, sure you do scary. we all know that your an inactive player who hates dueling. right everyone?

DeletedUser16628

Much respect to Mr sixshooter for his public apology do what you gotta do.
Humility in the west amusing and entertaining.

DeletedUser

i will wait until you quit

Tom you may want to keep waiting.... and waiting...and waiting... and waiting...And waiting....still waiting? wait longer. There will be no apology for you...

i know, why dont you unblock me and let me send messages to you, cba to wait for you to appologise you never will

(nore would i :))

DeletedUser

good tom, I just want to remind you that this is a game and there is no reason to apologize. I won't unblock you because you would waste my time like you are here but on a more frequent basis.

DeletedUser

specify frequent/ what do you mean?
me sending messages to you all the time?

tbh i wouldnt really care that much, i dont want any enemies thats all '

DeletedUser529

Stand up, shake hands and let the past be the past, water under the bridge, who cares what HAD transpired in the past, let it lay and be the better MAN and shake hands and be friends. MAN UP.....:razz:

DeletedUser

specify frequent/ what do you mean?
me sending messages to you all the time?

by more frequent, im guessing that he means more frequent. just a guess. like, as in, if he unblocked you, you'd be wasting more of his time then you do now.

and Bat, i'd reply to that, but im trying to follow that principle at the same time.

DeletedUser

you

by more frequent, im guessing that he means more frequent. just a guess. like, as in, if he unblocked you, you'd be wasting more of his time then you do now.

and Bat, i'd reply to that, but im trying to follow that principle at the same time.

wasting time? i agree with bat, put the past behind and the future infront :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.