Profiles avail from town members page

DeletedUser

When you're in the town members page it would be good to be able to click on the players and get their profiles up, possibly click through to their rankings as well.

That's all...

DeletedUser

I thought you could click on "residents" in the town hall, then click on their name. A little box pops up with their name at the top and you click on their name in that spot to bring up their profile.

Is this something only town founders can do?

DeletedUser

well if you do that you can promate demoter our kick them out also at the top theres there name click on that you see there profile

DeletedUser

Nice..Nice idea i agree to this..sometimes hard to go to ranking remember there name and have to search..better if we can go to there profile directly from residents page..

DeletedUser

I thought you could click on "residents" in the town hall, then click on their name. A little box pops up with their name at the top and you click on their name in that spot to bring up their profile.

Is this something only town founders can do?

nope, everyone can do that.

DeletedUser

nope, everyone can do that.

Really? I get a pop-up that says "You cannot do anything. Close X"

Although, if I go to another town, I can click on the saloon and then click on someone's name for a profile from there.

** EDIT: duh. On that "You cannot do anything" pop-up, the player's name is clickable so that's easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was talking about the popup and clicking on the name to get to the profile. Everyone can do that, not only town-founders.
Town-founders also have some more options though, but getting to the char profile is available for everyone.

DeletedUser

Really? I get a pop-up that says "You cannot do anything. Close X"

Although, if I go to another town, I can click on the saloon and then click on someone's name for a profile from there.

.....that thing shows up because you are probably the TOWN MAYOR of your town.