problem with the flag!!!

DeletedUser

hello! i have tried to find the flag for the quest of union flag and i can not find it! I did the job 21 times!!!!!! I am becareful of the motivation an it is never lower than 80%! i do other jobs until i will go up and then i do this job to find the flag! i do that for more than 14 days! can you tell me if i do something wrong? please answer!!!!:sad:

DeletedUser

It is all based on luck. The flag only has a 2% chance of finding it within 30 minutes.

I, too, worked on that job for a total of two weeks on W1 before I was able to finally get it.

Just keep trying.

DeletedUser

This may be a rumour but praying is meant to increase your chances a little bit, im trying it now. Give that a go, see what happens. :indian:

DeletedUser

when you so the union flag quest you can let your motivation drop much more then to 80% if you whant sins its only 2% you whould need to let it drop down to 50% before you only have 1% luck of finding it.

DeletedUser

actually motivation have nothing to do with finding a product, it only effects the money you earn.

and btw i have tried 17 times so far to get the flag but it seems that the flag hates me :(

DeletedUser2708

I must be some sort of flag magnet -- found it in first four hours of fort guarding in both worlds.

My secret? Oysters? No, but I did eat a lot of garlic first....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm i looked for it for only a few days and then i found two right in a row

DeletedUser

im kinda having the same trouble.. but with barbed wire!! and its 10% to find. ive worked for about 40 hours and only found 1 roll.

DeletedUser1105

Haha, hang in there and don't get too frustrated. Keep doing other jobs in between and don't worry too much about it. You will get it at some point.

DeletedUser

if ur not getting a product, r u trying 2 hr shifts? if not, do it

DeletedUser41

Try a different location and an area where there is less people guarding. It helps. If you click on guard the fort sometimes it tells you that there are a lot of people.

Says something like

" There are many soldiers guarding this fort" if i recall. It reduces the chance of finding the item if this message appears.

Was that long ago when i found it i cant remember exactly. Sure it was something like this.

DeletedUser

Try a different location and an area where there is less people guarding. It helps. If you click on guard the fort sometimes it tells you that there are a lot of people.

Says something like

" There are many soldiers guarding this fort" if i recall. It reduces the chance of finding the item if this message appears.

Was that long ago when i found it i cant remember exactly. Sure it was something like this.

Ahhhh - thats something.
Question is .... is it true ?

DeletedUser41

Only god knows, just like praying, have read somewhere it does effect things but nothing official.

DeletedUser

im having trouble with the flag as well been doing at least 20-25 hrs but my friend got it first time i think she did more than just guard the fort lol

DeletedUser1105

Says something like

Where does it say that this has ANY effect whatsoever on your luck?? I don't believe that it does.