Premium Options: Reset Stats, Energy, Health

DeletedUser

It would be nice if there were an option under premium to reset stats.
I have adjusted my stats to complete quests mostly and not necessarily how I want to build my character. I think 5 nuggets would be a fair cost for this. Maybe even a time frame like once a week or something.

I also though it would be nice if we could also fill our energy or health for a cost of 1 nugget each. I know your thinking that would be bad cause people could just keep dueling but I don't think that would be the case due to motivation dropping.

Some premium clothing could also be an option at some point as well.

DeletedUser

From what I am hearing, the Premium already gives an advantage to those that purchase it. These ideas would provide even more of an advantage. I'm not sure this will pass, but I am not a dev or mod, so I really don't know.

DeletedUser

Premium is already overpowering IMO ... and I have it.

You can reset skills/attributes in-game for money after you've completed the Waupee's Grandfather quest line.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if there were an option under premium to reset stats.
I have adjusted my stats to complete quests mostly and not necessarily how I want to build my character. I think 5 nuggets would be a fair cost for this. Maybe even a time frame like once a week or something.

You gain this ability in a quest on level 14 so there is no need to add it to premium.

EDIT: Beaten

DeletedUser

i think premiums offer too much. yea there should be an advantage but giving an adantage in all areas of the game is ludicrus. giving someone 150 energy points AND 50% more money and luck items are better and queuing 4 jobs AND duelling advantage, there is no point in not having a premium and there will be people that wont want to play because of this, i think you should have 1 premium option with the feats being 4 jobs queued energy recovers faster and maybe more money earnt but allowing them more money and better items and more luck and everything else is rediculus, it all about the money (Real Life) really isnt it

DeletedUser

You gain this ability in a quest on level 14 so there is no need to add it to premium.

EDIT: Beaten

Issue being that people that really need to change their attributes/skills to continue playing, probably made the mistakes early on. It'd take 1-2 straight weeks of botched play to get to level 14'ish just to reset a character they've already grown to despise playing. What happens? Player quits game alltogether once they realize their skills are messed up and help is far beyond the horizon. Now you've lost potential income for the company because there's one more disenfranchized player.

DeletedUser794

No to resetting of stats as we will all make some mistakes early on.

No to status bar refill as this would be abused.

Yes to premium clothing.

DeletedUser

no to premium clothing, premium already get better weapons and items from jobs why clothing as well? its already one sided when it comes to a duel, that is just a stupid idea.

oh i know why not just let people buy the best weapons and clothing with nuggets, you might as well. (sarcasm if you hadnt already guessed)

if you ask for that you might as well make the whole game pay to play as thats all it will be, players come see that premium is stupidly over the top and they dont want to pay for it nor play without it, therefore losing a player.

DeletedUser

Current premium is just fine. It's the basic premium set up for games of this style. I know I have played a ton that are similar as far as being single character like this. How the premium is setup is the same way and I see no need to alter it.