Praying based Quest

DeletedUser

I liked this idea. Stop whining about what Praying do?
Support this idea, if you like.
Weekly Quest based on Praying
Proposal: It's a quest which can be done on every sundays. Its based on praying.
Current Workaround: Now a days, people do Praying for some achievements(for Brother title, and for christmas sled).Some people also think that it gives more luck for gettingnice items from chests, via jobs, more chance to crits/ghosts in battles etc..
Also players build church forimproving Town rankings and get more praying bonus.Also players can have use sleepyhead and collector's set for praying bonus.
Details:
>This is a weekly quest.
> The player must complete the Greenhorn quest to access it.
> Player has to do Praying at least once on each six days of the week.(15 minuteson monday, 15 minutes on tuesday etc.)
> There are different criteriafor each level. A 120 level player need 12 bonus while praying (on sunday only). And its 5 bonus for a level 59 player and so on.
They can use a big church for the bonus or use bonus from sets(sleepyhead - 1 bonus, collectors set - 2 bonus).
I.e., a 59 player can use sleepyhead and 40 plus church for 5 praying bonus.
> After praying on sunday with specific bonus, player has to equip a wooden crossto access this quest.
> Since the requirement is already done, there is nothing more needed to finish the quest.
> The reward should be a"Holy Paper signed up by thepriest" which has a reward of 1% to 12% luck on jobs onother things for 12 hours.
Abuse prevention:
There is an advantage for low level players that there are many enough big churchs for them to get the bonus. And big levelers has to find the bigger church or has to build their church to more levels. Anyways, it onlyimprove team co-operation for building church and also makes some targets for builders.
Summary:
It will be a new experience for every west players, we will be more optimistic.
And a new type of quest : Weekly quest.
Getting luck from quest will be awesome.
Wooden cross will have some purpose in this game.
And Introduction of a new item : "Holy paper signed up by priest".
Disclaimer: Gratitude to 'Toiler' and his thread"Church XP" and to those who liked my idea on that thread. I'm sure, my idea must need some changes, please reply your suggestions.
Last edited by *don*; 04.01.13 at 10:14 .

DeletedUser

I agree that this would bring back some interest in the praying activity other than receiving the achievement for praying on Christmas. I feel that it should be made into a daily quest with some bonuses though. Such as...1 bond per day Monday-Saturday, 2 bonds on Sunday, then some additional bonus for completing the entire week. Other than that, I feel the original idea has quite a few merits.

whitetigr