Feedback Policies for Spam Fort Battles

NovaStar

the only thing that has changed is that Syntex and I have changed jobs - nothing else @
Can I suggest that for off-prime battles (especially dug by non-allied towns), have MORE than 3 hours between them in the policy? It's hard enough to get onliners to 1 of them, like maybe half a dozen (and almost twice that for offline), but to get offliners to sign up for a 2nd one? I'm speaking like 3am and 5am times...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Fort Fight alliances are nominally independent of game alliances and are primarily determined by fort ownership/membership and then battle history.

A townless players who always fights alongside a given fort owning alliance they will presumed to effectively be allied with them.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Can I suggest that for off-prime battles (especially dug by non-allied towns), have MORE than 3 hours between them in the policy? It's hard enough to get onliners to 1 of them, like maybe half a dozen (and almost twice that for offline), but to get offliners to sign up for a 2nd one? I'm speaking like 3am and 5am times...

The official Fort Spam policy is a policy for all markets so is unlikely to change.

The 3h component is a definitive example, but otherwise the flexibility of the rules allows individual markets to make different interpretations suitable to their market or a given world on their market.

Generally speaking the best approach is to file a support ticket about any battle you believe meets a reasonable definition of spam. This allows for documentation of a pattern of behavior that can be addressed if it is deemed abusive or otherwise mitigated in the best interests of the community as a whole.