point system

DeletedUser

This is just an idea but i think they should come up with a better point system. Like right now im at a point where i need 30 more points to be able to shoot a turkey i already did the quests i could do so its going to take me a long time to make those 30 points by jumping levels. What i suggest is that for every 2 hours work you get 1 point plus the experience the job gives you that way we can build our points up faster and make the game a bit more intresting. I am by no meens one of those people who will just says "the heck with it" and quit playing because i know its going to take a while to gain 30 points but others probabally are....they will say stuff like this games to hard ect...and that probabally happened many times over already....i sent a message to someone a few days ago asking to join his town and he hasn't responded yet so he probabally quit playing maby because "its to hard" theirs gotta be a better way to build points and make it easier for the people who dont like a challange......just a thought...

DeletedUser

first off this should be in the ideas and brainfarts section and econd this is a brain fart. The system is designed that way for a reason. you really only need to skill up in one skill (i suggest trading ) and its respective atribute and you're on your way to a profitable playing experience

DeletedUser

You're talking about changing the entire mechanics of the game because of the order of the quests. Some high level quest require low level product or none at all. For the next quest from Waupee you'll need one of your hairs!

The point system I have a problem with is post count titles. "Stranger" is cooler than "Newcomer!"