please help - urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The rules say............

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account.

It is forbidden for a player to log in to a roommate or family member’s account while he’s not around. (check this: http://i31.tinypic.com/2q01uf4.jpg)

More to follow but it is pretty obvious that since berkie( from Redlight District - GF ) is not getting disciplined for this yes our players are legitimate yet get banned anyway stacked on top of the fact that when parallel makes a post even hypothesizing that redlight might be having inside help that he gets an infraction and the post is immediately deleted can only speak as a testament to the fact that innogames might have some corruption going on.

Additionally, Parallel told us that when he was in redligh that a nobody level 20 something player wearing no gear at all would come to town and drop like 18 thousand dollars in the treasury and then leave and just do nothing, giving the appearance that the reason they have been able to build so well is because they basically have an unlimited supply of funds from a spoof player generated on the inside by an admin/coder.

We have now 4 banned players for no reason,every thing was according to the rules...

I think that redlight has someone on staff with the mods/admins. It's totally BS, 1st they banned two of our guys for coming from the same IP address which was total BS. So they appealed to a manager and got unbanned. Now with at least two of our players that are banned now they are saying the same BS, though they both work in the same office and have the same IP but the rules clearly state that you can do that as long as you don't duel each other or coordinate duels, which they don't (one is a pure builder) so it basically boys down to something is very fishy about the whole ordeal.

This affects the gameplay of every single member of the west not only of Torrent City members.Offcorse there is much more to say...but i want you to know good westerners that admins know about this and we sent them all the info

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is forbidden for a player to log in to a roommate or family member’s account while he’s not around. (check this: http://i31.tinypic.com/2q01uf4.jpg)
As I understand the rules, it is forbidden for another player to log in to somebodies account or know their password. I believe it is perfectly acceptable for 2 family members to share an account, as long as they still have only 1 account on each world between them.
Additionally, Parallel told me that when he was in redligh that a nobody level 20 something player wearing no gear at all would come to town and drop like 18 thousand dollars in the treasury and then leave and just do nothing,
It is quite common that when a player decides to quit the game they will sell their entire inventory and donate the proceeds to a town of their choice. This is neither unusual nor inexplicable, and is certainly not a sign of any sort of conspiracy.

I refuse to comment on, or even quote, any more of your post, as any mention of your wild accusations is likely to get me infracted for breaking the forum rules here, as you are certain to be.....

DeletedUser

llv 20 player with 18000$ some players do this kind of money in 50 levels :)...maybe it's possible
but the 1 rule clearly states that nobody else should manage your account!
I didn't acuse anyone...just maked an supposition....i hope that admins aren't involved....maybe they don't anallized well the case

DeletedUser

The rules talk about another player. It is against the rules to know the passwords to, or to access more than one account in a world, not to share an account between people, as long as that is the only account they each have. See This Thread

DeletedUser

So i'll put my bro to take care of my character during the night when i sleep....so i'll be the most active player in the world
i only want justice to be maked....my people unnbanned and berkie banned at least for couple of days

DeletedUser

so berkie is innocent:unsure:. ....could you give me one reason of why my teammates got banned?... maybe the admins can tell me...and if they show me an uncontestable proof then i'll shut up for rest of my life (in the west) :)Hope i'll see the reply...now i have to go....please pm me if the topic is deleted

DeletedUser

George Hurst, the thread you refer to did not answer the family member question.
Generally, when a ban is imposed on any player, a clear explanation about the reason for the ban should be given by admin. This is not the case for these 4 players.
It is of concern that the suspicion of inside help is not being addressed. Why should we spend money on a game that is rigged?

DeletedUser

so berkie is innocent:unsure:. ....could you give me one reason of why my teammates got banned?... maybe the admins can tell me...and if they show me an uncontestable proof then i'll shut up for rest of my life (in the west) :)Hope i'll see the reply...now i have to go....please pm me if the topic is deleted
First of all, you are accusing staff of cheating. That simply is not happening. Secondly, ban talk is not allowed on the forums. Thirdly, you are not entitled to see proof of anything regarding any one elses account.

This is a topic that was brought up before and deleted. I don't know why you would think it would be appropriate to bring up again. If you have an issue with staff you are more than welcome to pm staff about the issue, not post it on the forums in order to stir up imaginary trouble.

What you are accusing staff of doing is ridiculous. The 2 people that could even do what you are suggesting do not play world 7 and have no interest in the going ons of world 7. When a ticket is put in accusing another player of breaching the rules I can assure you that it is taken very seriously and the issue is looked into. If no wrongdoing is found then no action is taken. If wrongdoing is found then swift action is taken. It is that simple.

For someone so upset about others not following the rules I don't understand why you and your people refuse to follow this one:

Players are also forbidden to provoke the moderators against them in a deliberate way. Posts made for the purpose of creating a personal conflict between users and staff will be deleted and their author will be punished severely.
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=3#post3

DeletedUser

I am not a moderator in this forum section, so my comments presented are as a knowledgeable player.

You are assuming the owner(s) of the four accounts were not informed. As I have never been banned, I cannot indicate if they were, or were not, informed. I do not know the reason they were banned simultaneously, but I can surmise it is due to multiple accounts. I.e., one person with four accounts. However, you asking here why they were banned, simply stated, it is none of your business why. If they were banned, then they should ask, assuming they don't already know why.

As to the berkie incident, and all other suspected ingame violations, go back ingame and file a support ticket. Click on "Settings" - "Support" and a window will open. From there you can file separate support tickets, one for each suspected ingame violation. Try to refrain from filing wild accusations, as this could get you in trouble for wasting the ingame moderators' time.

As to the rest of your comments, George Hurst & Denisero are correct. Your statements are not appropriate, nor even remotely correct. Just because you don't know what is going on is absolutely no reason to call the game developers/moderators corrupt. The best way to get an answer to your questions is to be courteous, respectful, civil --- not rude, hostile and/or accusatory.

DeletedUser

This thread is not allowed for Open discussion on these forums, if you have a problem PM Me, i have personally also pm'ed the creator of this thread to talk about it if anybody complains about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.