Submitted Player Status

Shall the idea "YES/NO Looking for a town feature" be sent to the developers?

• Yes, Im looking forward to it.

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No, leave it as is.

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love the idea.So people wouldn't bug you with their invitations anymore.I vote yes.:)(and 5 stars)

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright guys everyone is entitled to their opinions. Please try to encourage people to be open about why they voted no and see if that might help the OP to modify the idea if needed..

but then take those comments with a grain of salt unless everyone feels the same way. When you think about it to get a sampling of 100 people for 380,000 players is about 1% demand for a wanting the feature.

DeletedUser16628

brilliant idea.Would eliminate many hours of wasted time on my end.

DeletedUser

It's a good idea, and should get implemented asap making recruiting a hell lot of easier. It's quite a pain really, having invites and no one caring, or just not playing anymore.

Deleted User - 1278415

Looks like we have more than 80% on this poll passing for a yes vote.

I will now close this topic. I will add it to the passed ideas of the Ideas & Brainfarts section. I will also see about getting a comment from a Developer on this idea. To let us know the reality of something like this getting into the game.

Thanks.

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright got some feedback... we need to rework the graphics a bit.

As the graphics currently are proposed it would require some visual and code change.

it was suggested that maybe we could try to get:

1. Better profile graphic
2. Ranking graphic
3. Possible a better graphic of the settings page.

So do we have any artists in the crowd that could help with this one? and we will consider submitting the idea as is but with different graphics to the developers.

DeletedUser

Thanks GF, I'm no artist so I'll just give an idea, instead of the drop down menu, there could be just a box to check maybe?
CheckBox.gif

Like this style?
There are also circles that you just click and a dot appears in the one you select.

Also maybe this would get a better responce if posted in the graphics section?

Deleted User - 1278415

I"ll work on some graphics later on.. maybe this weekend. I just wanted you to know that there was some further discussion on your idea.. and to help others in knowing that the Developers like visual aids since this is going through English to German... some of the translation works better when a picture is worth a million words.

DeletedUser

because we'd already know that by looking at what town there in -.-

yep i rekon a checklist would be best in the settings page

Deleted User - 1278415

Found some time to make some images... that might help convey the idea... with little code rewrite.

So you set up your settings in the profile settings area:

statussettings.png

Now when you go to invite people to your town you might have something like the following:

statussearch.png

Then after you search you will get results like the following of only people who have the status set to looking for a town, and obmitting the ones who dont want to be found.
searchresults.png

Let me know if this still holds to your concept... if so I'll submit the pics with your idea and see how it goes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.