Player from Philippines or in Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well thank you jane...but I want them to reply at my thread...

DeletedUser

God Stop posting these "where r u from" threads, we got like 10 of those and their annoying. :mad:

:mad: Thats what i meant...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please let's just stop being bigots, telling others to stop posting something which hasn't been posted before. And Bryzkie, I think my sig will tell you where I'm from hehehehe :D

DeletedUser

Please let's just stop being bigots, telling others to stop posting something which hasn't been posted before. And Bryzkie, I think my sig will tell you where I'm from hehehehe :D

Putytang? is that you?

DeletedUser

Aye Wahsz Good I Dont Play World 1 Anymore But Pm Me On W2 We Can Make A Filipino Town Together

DeletedUser

I don't think it's a bigoted response to suggest someone post in a thread that already discusses what country people are from. And it welcomes all countries.

DeletedUser

AHH SEGREGATION...also this is going off topic and it shouldn't have even been started anyways as it's basically a repeat of the what country thread

DeletedUser

Splice, I just noticed your avvy. That's gross, I hope a mod removes it.

DeletedUser

Yu Stin Ki Pu

Ha???

Anyway, guys let the players do what they want. If the Forum Mod doensn't like the Topic, he probably locked this already...so just let the Officials do their job...

Status
Not open for further replies.