Placate shaman

DeletedUser4500

if i purchased Placate shaman what would it give me?

i know its to do with my skills been changed but what changes etc?

Thanks

DeletedUser13636

It will reset the cost for buying back your skill and attribute points.

DeletedUser4500

Sorry another question about it... it Only seems to work in Briscoe County. is this Correct? or is it only available in worlds where you havent done quest?

DeletedUser

The quest (Waupee's grandfather) is to be able to reskill and you get it at level 14. With which you can now use Premium "placate shaman".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you say it resets the cost for buying back stats .. Does this mean basiclly there is a rise in cost per stat brought back , so am i right in thinking you still have to pay with in game dollars but it just resets the cost once it starts to get high (sorry if this sounds confusing but im sure someone will understand) ;)

Thanks

DeletedUser

It doesn't have anything to do with buying skill points. The shaman costs are getting higher with every skill or attrib you want to change. This higher price can be reset with the placate shaman thing.

DeletedUser

It doesn't have anything to do with buying skill points. The shaman costs are getting higher with every skill or attrib you want to change. This higher price can be reset with the placate shaman thing.

Thats exactly what i ment , i just went all around the block too cross the road ;)