Pirates vs. Ninjas

DeletedUser

Howdy,

Here's another game to play. I call it "Pirates vs. Ninjas".

Current Scoreboard:
Pirates: 5 Ninjas: 1​

Rules:

The game is quite simple. Ninjas write +2, while Pirates write -2. When the points reach, 100 Ninjas win. When the points reach 0, Pirates win. The game starts with 50 points. I will try to update the scoreboard above when someone wins. So here we go!

52 :bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is identical to Girls v.s. Boys except you allow people to flip flop between which group they belong to.

DeletedUser

52 (-2)

I'll never flip flop...pirate forever!

3151364701_abac4e904f.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm going to lean towards whatever side is winning so I'm going with Ninja in this case.

DeletedUser

52...anyway, as a hermaphrodite, you can flip flop in the other game too.

DeletedUser

Not really, I think the points would just stay neutral as you'd negate yourself.

DeletedUser

52...good point. [For the record, I was giving a personal insult and calling you a hermaphrodite. ;)]

DeletedUser

54 ... Because I feel slighty sorry for the Pirates right now.. Dont know why.. Game just started, but whatever....

DeletedUser

But....it's cyborg pirate ninja JESUS. I think that counts as.....-102 and +100. (I'm a fan of pirates and guns own ninjas any day.)

DeletedUser

I agree that a "Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus" would totally own anything you throw at Him, I'm just not sure weather He would be positive or negative.:unsure:

DeletedUser

anyword about pirate I have to read it. i have sooo many reasons why pirates are better!