Pirates or Ninjas!

Pirate or Ninja

• Total voters

DeletedUser

We pirates dont need our cannons. We got the two best things in the world on our side. The shotgun and the hearty laugh many know today as the ARRR!!!! And besides, where are all the ninjas today? Look at pirates. They all live in Africa and still exist.

DeletedUser

Somalian Pirates you mean... I'd feel ashamed that they call themselves pirates! (If i were a pirate supporter)

DeletedUser13682

ninjas fought for their homeland against oppression. pirates fought to line their pockets. ninja have honor, pirates don't. That's why ninjas are better than pirates.

DeletedUser

*takes out AK-47 and shoots 24 ninjas*
Pirates rule!
*Reloads and puts in a drum magizine*
*kills more Ninjas*
Im a more professional european pirate :)

DeletedUser14280

Argh...
Well, since it's been Talk like a Pirate Day...

But why can't we have werewolves and vampires as well?
Also, zombies, cyborgs, and troglodytes.

DeletedUser

I don't know I just felt like digging some old thread from the last page of the game forum :)

DeletedUser

ninjas fought for their homeland against oppression. pirates fought to line their pockets. ninja have honor, pirates don't. That's why ninjas are better than pirates.

I completely missed this post. Honor is a joke, but if it exists, how is assassination honorable? Killing someone in the dark? Sneaking up on them? Blinding them? Apparently you think terrorists are honorable as well. They are willing to die for what they believe in.

More importantly, pirates get all the booty.

DeletedUser

Thats right!!!

Argh pirates. Aye!!! We got the gold, the booty, the drinks. Arrr me and my piraty crew. How ye think we gots the so famous? Wit' our wits o'course. We shal' brin' ye to thy watery grave for ye honorless steel-usin' honorless ninja's matey?!? I shall use me cutlass to send ye to Davy Jone's Locker for sayin' these thin's ye scurvy landlubberin' assassinator!!! To thy Locker ye shall go!!!

DeletedUser

Pirates get booty (And gold:laugh:)
Ninja get nothing
Pirates rule!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ninjas get booty. They were paid assassins, and WAY more skilled than "pirates" at combat.