Pillow Fight!

DeletedUser

No hit

Total health points
- 2 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 213 experience points and steals $23 from pscspyderr.

I dunno what to say about that really.... :huh:
I'm honored to be the one who has finally beaten the champ.
congratulation :)
i need pillow for firearm not mele :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

Finally, one of my Betsys found a pillow. Therefore, I am up for a challenge.
Actually, I'm willing to lose horribly for a good laugh. (Betsy W9 is pure hider.)

DeletedUser16008

Total health points
- 4 HP

Total health points
- 6 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 241 experience points and steals $253 from Fly Parker.

Big numbers there.... hit me in the head everytime but I pulled through ..... now i gotta go for a brain scan .....Medic !......

Not that they'll find much.... not even a brain :razz:

DeletedUser

Oh no, my secret shame! Now the whole forums will know of my failure at pillow fighting.

DeletedUser16008

No hit

Total health points
- 2 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel and gains 269 experience points. WildmanJim did not carry any cash and Victor Kruger walks away without taking any money.

Ohh yeaa ;)

DeletedUser16008

No hit

Total health points
- 8 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $21 from father jack.

I think im getting the hang of this :)

DeletedUser16008

No hit

No hit Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 63 experience points and steals $27 from Brave Lee Flea.

Ohh boy that was too close :unsure:

Gotta get back in the gym methinks :cool:

DeletedUser16008

Total health points
- 1 HP

Total health points
- 3 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 65 experience points and steals $40 from Brave Lee Flea.

Heres the one 10 mins before :)

DeletedUser16008

No hit

Total health points
- 4 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel and gains 69 experience points. bambara did not carry any cash and Victor Kruger walks away without taking any money.

:)

DeletedUser

attacker : benben7 defender : me :D
Total health points
- 2 HP

No hit benben7 wins the duel, gains 421 experience points and steals $28 from vitamin2002.

1 round hit

DeletedUser

HE IS VERY LUCKY OR I NEED ONE PILLOW FOR FIREARM :D
Total health points
- 2 HP

No hit benben7 wins the duel, gains 411 experience points and steals $18 from vitamin2002.

1 ROUND HIT AGAIN

DeletedUser

LMAO at the mental image of these macho fighters prancing around like girls at a slumber party in a pillow fight - A person who gets KO'd in a pillow fight should get a special medal BTW!

I wonder if someone could just descend upon some poor soul with about 100 friends and kill 'em in a barrage of pillow attacks?

DeletedUser16008

OK im bumping this thread...

time to get your pillows out people..... mail me in game and lets get a tournament together...

im afraid I can only duel someone with 109 duel lvl up though :sad:

Deleted User - 819397

"Just a reminder to stay on topic and do not spam the thread. You may consider this your warning."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

I Still have the touch :)

No hit

Total health points
- 3 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel and gains 269 experience points. benben7 did not carry any cash and Victor Kruger walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

:p i am not good in pillow fight :dry:
Total health points
- 4 HP

No hit benben7 wins the duel, gains 332 experience points and steals $19 from vitamin2002.

another for try my chance but ... :p

Total health points
- 4 HP

No hit benben7 wins the duel, gains 341 experience points and steals $27 from vitamin2002.

DeletedUser16008

Closest for a long time, and the best dodging ive ever done :D

No hit

No hit Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 317 experience points and steals $4 from Sir Nautilus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now it wasnt scheduled and I did hit him with his slippers on but I figure as i took my boots off too it evened things out.

No hit

Total health points
- 2 HP Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 173 experience points and steals $2 from Fly Parker.

Last edited by a moderator: