Piece of note (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems all the big players have got a Piece of note (part two)!

Is it a quest?
Where do you find it?
can you buy it?
If so which town?

DeletedUser

Its from the Trading job - there are 3 parts total for the secret level which you can get in your 40's if I'm not mistaken...

The other 2 parts are from much higher jobs.

DeletedUser

Is it a quest?
Yes

Where do you find it?
Doing jobs, lucky find

can you buy it?
No, at least not yet (doubt if you ever will though)

If so which town?
Snake Gulch, they have everything [/town ad]

DeletedUser

Its from the Trading job - there are 3 parts total for the secret level which you can get in your 40's if I'm not mistaken...

The other 2 parts are from much higher jobs.

looking at the tools it is grave robber and ambushing ,they all say 2nd part of a note though so whether that is a typo and the quest will require 4 parts of a note (who ever offers the quest has the first bit maybe ?) or you will only need 1 and the higher jobs give you a better chance to get it .Grave robber is 90% luck and ambush 71%

DeletedUser

looking at the tools it is grave robber and ambushing ,they all say 2nd part of a note though so whether that is a typo and the quest will require 4 parts of a note (who ever offers the quest has the first bit maybe ?) or you will only need 1 and the higher jobs give you a better chance to get it .Grave robber is 90% luck and ambush 71%

Sorry mate but you're reading some of this wrong - the other 2 jobs have 1% chance of finding the note according to the German "weststats". I'm sure its just a typo that all 3 of ours says part 2.

There is a base chance to find an item and Luck % does not increase that chance. Inno has not told us what this base chance is ...

Luck % also has nothing to do with finding the note since it is 1% ... that means 1%

Higher luck only increases the value of the item you get from your base chance to getting an item.

Read the mouse-overs in the game or read the help files.

ps I think just most people have the wrong idea of what Luck does ...

DeletedUser

I am with you with the luck but figured it would also work with items such as the note

So if the chance of finding it is 1% you would have more chance of finding it on a job that gave 90% luck then 25% or am I getting confused ?

Otherwise whats the point of having higher luck in some jobs rather than others

DeletedUser

The point of higher Luck is the value of the loot item that you receive if you get an item. Do you get a neck with +1 Trading or do you get a Hat with +13 Construction ?

Loot item = boots, hats etc

As I said read the Luck mouse-over in the game or the help area.

DeletedUser

So, what's up with that piece of note? Is it indeed part of a whole note that's worth keeping to do other stuff later in the game, or just another product we can sell?

DeletedUser

So, what's up with that piece of note? Is it indeed part of a whole note that's worth keeping to do other stuff later in the game, or just another product we can sell?

if you get the 3 parts, you unlock a quest.

DeletedUser

if we have more than one of these, would selling any extras be a viable option?

DeletedUser

OK if this ends up to be a quest, what reward awaits if ever its completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.