Party system

DeletedUser

Howdy' y'all

Seeing as there is an idea posted here about robbing a back..

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=767

I decided there should also be a party system of some sort here for that to be done..and here is why..

First off in order to rob a bank you woll have to defeat every single town member in a duel right as suggested by another person..but instead a one on one the party of the bandits will have a shoot out with the fellas of the town..now you add all the dueling factors and everthing that makes you win in a duel and that will determine who will wins the duel..instead of per person duel it will be a group so you will add all the dueling points of each member in the group..

Party mehanics..I only have a simple layout so please also put in your ideas..

you can only form a party when all of you are in the same place or in the same town..then you cannot make any other action except follow the leader..if you do make any other action you leave the party..and if someone duels you while in the party your party member eill help you out..

DeletedUser

howdy :)

this whole party idea would not onl be limited to robbing a bank, it could be a way of two towns going to war...

like the thinking, but you would have to be carefl to do it right, t could easily go wrong

DeletedUser

Yeah with the party system it would open alot of doors to alot of thing..

Like feuding with another town..
robbing trains when trains get implemented..with the same factor as robbing the bank..bad guys and people on the train..

DeletedUser

yeah, i see where you're going. you could even have a group work thing. so a party can work on the same thing, say harvesting cotton, and at the end they are all more likely to have found something/ get more money/ less energy lost

DeletedUser

yeah, i see where you're going. you could even have a group work thing. so a party can work on the same thing, say harvesting cotton, and at the end they are all more likely to have found something/ get more money/ less energy lost

and will also increase the chance of finding rare items and the rare item will go to the one with the most labor points..and if it is items the first one to receive of course will be the one with the highest labor points and will be in order until it comes to the lowest..

DeletedUser

Good idea. Maybe a party could do some jobs a bit faster, like constructing.

DeletedUser

makes sense really.. i love the idea of forming a party and raiding someones town too :D