Paradise Falls

DeletedUser

Paradise Falls is recruiting.
We are currently looking for individuals to assist with fort construction and defense as well as duelists.

We are currently ranked number 12 overall, a member of the fort alliance MPA, and have control of a large fort with access to 2 others (conveniently located for dueling).

If you are looking for a town that actively participates in dueling and fort conflicts, this is the place for you.

The only requirement I have for anyone that wants to join is that you are dedicated to the town and remain active.

If you think you might be interested in joining this town, we're at: 3rd row from the bottom, 3rd row from the right, dead center.

You can contact me, Ionus Qin, through this forum or in game to apply.

Town is complete, positions available in secondary towns for builders on request.
(Current Shop Inventory)

Paradise Falls awaits :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Second Round of Recruitment is now open:

No Restrictions for Class or build

level 10 minimum

Stage 2 closed

Contact information is the same as last post.

DeletedUser

Stage 3 Recruitment

Same deal as before, except preference will go to soldiers and duelists. Slots 11-15 are now open.

mortician, hotel, and general store are up.

Stage 3 Closed
Pure Duelers Preferred.

DeletedUser

Stage 4 Recruitment

Slots 16-20 are now open

We are looking for Duelers and Soldiers

Please no more Workers

This stage of recruitment is now closed.

DeletedUser

Stage inifinity Recruitment

Slots 31-35 are now open.

Incase you are interested here is our Current Shop Inventory if that is a factor for you when considering whether or not to apply.

I'd prefer if you were at least level 16 if you want to apply, but I may be willing to bend that requirement a little.

Slots Filled

DeletedUser

Stage inifinity Recruitment

Slots 35-40 Are open

For level 16+, with no restrictions on class or build.

DeletedUser

Stage infinity Recruitment.

We're currently looking for high level pure-construction builders (16+) to help finish the town.

Check the top post for information on the town.

DeletedUser

Recruitment: Residences completed

Residences are completed, as is basically the rest of the town.

We are recruiting players of any build, level 18+. Contanct Ionus Qin in game to apply.

Please provide your skills and attributes and the date when you started your character when you apply.
;)

DeletedUser

Recruiting in Preparation for Forts

Looking for Pure Builders lvl 20+ to finish Gunsmith and for future Fort construction.

Gunsmith currently at 12, all other buildings finished.

Number of spots available are very limited.

DeletedUser

Town above 41,000 points.

Looking for builders for second town and for fort construction.
Level 20+

DeletedUser

Town is now completed. Recruiting all classes, level 20+.

Preference on duelers/soldiers.

DeletedUser

We now control the big fort in the area. Recruiting all classes, active individuals to help us build and defend it.

DeletedUser

Town complete with control of the big fort and access to the middle fort in the sector.

Looking for active, dedicated players

high leadership is a bonus.

DeletedUser

Still recruiting: construction on the fort is progressing nicely. Looking for any active players-- I'll accept as low as lvl 5.

DeletedUser

Profile on first post updated:

We are currently ranked number 12 overall, a member of the fort alliance MPA, and have control of a large fort with access to 2 others (conveniently located for dueling).

Looking for duelers and fort soldiers.