Pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

tHAT'S WHAT i WANT!

(dO YOU LIKE MY nOOBisH WAY OF wRITING?)

nOW i'M GOING TO GO START A THREAD FOR pANT IDEAS! X-TheCool-X GETS TO POST HIS IDEA FIRST! yAY!

DeletedUser

I noticed there are shirts, shoes, hats, necklaces, and other random things to equip your character with, but no pants!!!! where are my pants???

I'm sorry. It will never happen. EVER. I know; I've posted it here and have suffered the wrath of the (anonymous) jerks who will start spamming it with the phrase "use the search noob" rather than just let the mods close it.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. It will never happen. EVER. I know; I've posted it here and have suffered the wrath of the (anonymous) jerks who will start spamming it with the phrase "use the search noob" rather than just let the mods close it.

Did you read the last pages of the thread? Pants are coming.

anthraxx said:
yeah, i can't currently say for sure when trousers will come. But currently we planed to have trousers one day

anthraxx is a developer.

DeletedUser

Did you read the last pages of the thread? Pants are coming.

anthraxx is a developer.

No, I did not. I didn't feel like wading through the cyber-muck of a Pants thread.

Here's the only possible way to react to this news:
:huh::huh::sad::sad::sad::sad::):):):):D:D:D:razz::razz::razz:

EDIT: Awwww.... now I cant go around robbin' the other players in my underwear. Or nothing; technically, they also didn't add in undergarments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, that Would Just be Disgusting... Riding on a Horse, with no Pants... Would that be Zoophilia?

Diggo11

I am locking this. If anyone has anything they'd like to add (this is not spam) they can PM me and I will unlock it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.