Paid for premium but no gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the biggest complaint I see here is that players feel neglected/brushed-off not that the game isn't perfect.

Exactly. Leaving 14 days now a mail unanswered is simple lack of interest.

I have worked on games before, and know several other people who have. As much as I/we would like to think that most people are honest, it just isn't feasible to compensate every person who claims to have had something disappear (even if they are all telling the truth right now) if there is no evidence to support it. I don't know of any pay to play games that would just say, "Our logs and records show nothing to support your claim, but we'll give you what you want in case you are telling the truth."

Agree with you, but the issue is that they do not care 2 have better logs. Probably, just probably, they are using a database, and well, databases have logs, and also have backups. Just checking those will show them the info. So, i'm not saying anything about them giving something without proof, i'm saying they don't care of having better ways 2 find the proof. If same problems happens - and it did to several other players in the worlds - then they must address it.

DeletedUser

I think the problems lie in the fact that this game is new, and the support staff are still being trained. I know for a fact that premium is an issue right now as they still need to be trained in it.

Please be patient, I am sure they are trying to learn as fast as they can.

I am, very patient, but unfortunately i love 2 get an answer to 2 weeks old questions. Just to know someone is still alive and i'm not paying dead people :D

About that (and please don't tell me to send a ticket, it would be an ugly joke from u to say that) the shaman, isn't it supposed 2 reset every now and then? The cost for next skill point 2 undo increases by 10$ each time you use a point, and i understand it must go down too. So, it's this a bug and will be solved, or it's the way it will stay?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update to my posts. You know the 14 days old request without answer? :) they read it. No answer, but locked it :))) nice!

DeletedUser

Gem has said it as best as can be explained. The only person that is trained in using the premium tool is going through some personal issues, and other than that, all I could do is apologize and tell you to continue waiting, which I'm sure everyone finds annoying as well.

DeletedUser

Please keep these discussions to the in game support system, i know it can be frustrating at times but open discussion on the forums is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.